Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
Cheese whiz, eh? Can't say I have. Yet :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Well your in for a real treat then Ken....Land fetch me some crackers!!

Subject:
While I'm waiting on those crackers I think I'll just do a bit of gardening...oh how I love to garden nekkid! :)

Subject:
[color=#ff00ff:fa1daf71df]***landman puts on his crackerman uniform***[/color:fa1daf71df]

Here i come to save the day!!!

[color=#ff00ff:fa1daf71df]***crackerman (landman) then proceeds to stack boxes of crackers he seems to be pulling out of thin air, around gp fasoning them in a shape not unlike an igloo***[/color:fa1daf71df]

Subject:
Well I would come back with some snappy reply, but I'm just to damn busy laughing...Crackerman, sheesh hahahahahahhahah
:lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
I think this says it all (to everyone of you loons here!)

Subject:
its my alter ego....
according to the voices of course.....
mission accomplished.....
now where's my spatula? this outfits a bit too small.......

Subject:
Now that I've seen your true skills, Guilty, I'll never doubt your photoshop ability again :bigrinnin:

And sorry Ken, get nekked, what the hell. I was being a prude. Not like you europeans you know. We're so repressed 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
My true skills? Hmm..."trying to figure out what that has to do with photoshop"

Always,
confused and guilty

Subject:
I'm refering to the wonderful pictures of the clubhouse with the realistic people in them... just being sarcastic as I've seen what you can do in post work in your images. :whistle:

Yet another joke that has failed, hanging my head in shame. :-({|=

Still, somehow I'll recover :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
hahah, yeah they are something aren't they. Oh boy, those little pictures I made (with the help of some cartoon brushes and other things) back when I ran my irc channel. They were for the 25+Oregon Clubhouse webpage. I had a clickable map of the clubhouse and when you would click on different rooms or places in the room those little pic's would come up. They were suppost to represent the reg's in my channel. I tried to do one for all the reg's in there during the course of it. It was a big hit with them, they all wanted their own place on the clubhouse map lol. I also tried to match their Online persona with the picture I did. Oh those were the days...I hope my art has come along a lot better since then though. I still like my chicken and egg I did...that egg was freehand with a mouse by the way..and I did the animation on it. :)
GP

Subject:
i clicked....
i had my place....
it was the fridge.....
hell....
i think i even had hats made......

Subject:
You clicked, whirled, and made other strange noises landman...of course I always thought it was the fridge making them. :bigrinnin: Oh and yes those hats!!! The clubhouse hats, I still have mine...my beaver is wearing it as I type! :oops: (The stuffed one that is).......Dang, no matter how I put this, it's still going to look perverted and kinky....Oh well...

Always
twisted

Subject:
We like the words 'perverted' and 'kinky'

Subject:
Uh huh, I'll just bet you do...amoung other things lol

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3