I'm back and I can see I've got a lot of dusting to do!

Article
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.   Do not ask me any more questions please.   Do you prefer books or TV?

Posy [ 13 Jul 2006 17:49 ]

Comments
Meanwhile at the mall....
Oh Posy what do you think we should buy first? I've checked Tormies credit card balance and he has more money than Saint Nick! I think we should first head to the clothing store and buy all new summer outfits and then after that we must find some shoes! (Posy looks up from her Italian Ice drink and nods in agreement)  

guiltypleasures [ 13 Jul 2006 18:20 ]
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.

Posy [ 13 Jul 2006 18:21 ]
Shopping seems to do strange things to Posy, I just hope she's having as much fun as I am!

guiltypleasures [ 13 Jul 2006 18:22 ]
I am so glad you find this amusing, guiltypleasures.

Posy [ 13 Jul 2006 18:22 ]
Hi rene, we've missed u ( have u checked out all the new smilies we have - and in categories!)

TdaC [ 13 Jul 2006 18:23 ]
Hey there Thilda, how did you find us? Oh well it's great to have you here, I'm sure you enjoy shopping as much as Posy and I do! Come on Posy and I are heading to the clothes store. Pssst, I think Posy has been in the clubhouse too long because she's acting kind of weird here at the mall, but I did see her flirting with that group of guys over there while we were ordering our drinks at the cafe.
Oh and yes I've checked out the new smilies, they are wonderful, and best of all they were free
I wonder how everyone back at the clubhouse at Pf is doing? I hope they haven't figure out where we are!  

guiltypleasures [ 13 Jul 2006 18:35 ]
What do you like most about it?

Posy [ 13 Jul 2006 18:35 ]
Hi Rene, welcome back     

ahjah [ 14 Jul 2006 06:02 ]
Gotch'a! think you can hide away in here do ya!  

Ozymandias Jones [ 15 Jul 2006 00:08 ]
Hi Ahjah, fancy meeting you at the mall, esp in the woman's clothing department...Oh I guess it is a great place to meet women lol

Ozy, shame on you, you know men aren't allowed in the ladies dressing rooms! But since your hear, how do you like this dress on Posy? I think she looks stunning in it

guiltypleasures [ 15 Jul 2006 19:51 ]
Do you think about these things?

Posy [ 15 Jul 2006 19:52 ]
Of course Posy honey, all women think about these kinds of things

guiltypleasures [ 15 Jul 2006 19:56 ]
That's cool.              Do you mind if I tell other people:   guiltypleasures said I honey all women think about these kinds of things.

Posy [ 15 Jul 2006 19:56 ]
Sure, go for it Posy

guiltypleasures [ 15 Jul 2006 19:56 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next