Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Subject:
You sound very cynical. Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. It seems nice to me too. Oh. OK. Just surf somewhere else.

Profile PM  
Nex
Subject:
My compliments to Posy`s programer, she is a real kick to talk to. :clap: :clap: :clap: :bigrinnin:

Subject:
She is a nice girl! :heartbeat:

Profile PM  
Subject:
a nice girl is a nice girl ?

Profile PM  
Subject:
You are a nice girl!

Profile PM  
Subject:
Dang, I seem to get in late on these posts. I need a bell rigged up so when someone's posting in my corner it rings lol
Posy is a very sweet girl, a bit strange at times, but we love her dearly :)
Tda42, I know what you mean, when I come on it's mostly quiet because everyone else seems to be in bed or at work. Landman normally is here in and out as he and I are on the same time table. I guess your about 3 hours or so later than us here in good old Oregon :)
I feel about the same way, I don't come in for the free stuff (not that I don't like free stuff lol) I come here to have fun, enjoy the good company here, show my strange artwork and just relax. This is pretty much home to me, I may be gone for a bit but I seem to always know how to find my way back here :)
Tormie, you really had a great idea when you started this site :)

Subject:
Oh, I'm in a very busy period and have much to do outside Poser and here :crybaby: , but it's only a period... You know I like fun over all... :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Ahh, Tormentor....I'm pretty sure Men don't have "Periods" is there something you're not telling us?
:lmao: :lol: :bigrinnin: By the way, did you see the pic in the album I made for you? :bigrinnin:

Subject:
NO! Anyway in italian period is a period only [-( [-( I don't know what you mean, the usual language barrier :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Subject:
Where is that?

Profile PM  
Subject:
lol, tormie, I know what you meant, a period of time, we use that term too here. I was just funning with you as a Period also can mean A woman's monthly thing. I'm asssuming the women there as well have a period each pretty much each month? lol
Ask Posy, she will tell you :bigrinnin:

Subject:
:? :? :?

Subject:
(Ok, ok, I'm joking, I knew exactly what you mean, but sometimes the language barrier is soooo confortable :bigrinnin: )

In any case I've tons and tons of new picture to view and comment in the album... It's a week or more that I don't go there !! Sorry :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

Subject:
[-X Shame on you for picking on an innocent young lady such as I :crybaby:
And two can play the language barrier dearie, I'll just say that I can't understand your typing :bigrinnin:
Well now I don't feel so bad about not getting into the album as much as I would like and commenting..if you <the site owner> hasn't the time, then you can't expect us low lifes to either [-(

:lmao: :lol:

Subject:
HEY! I'm bulding the place (and cleaning crappers... Because "someone" don't want to do the work :whistle: ), I'm going to work, cooking fo me and my brother, doing dishes, cleaning the house, feeding my two (fat) cats, cutting the grass on my garden, changing oil to my car, playing Wolfs... ehm... :oops: ...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Page 2 of 3