Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Something different
Had an idea for something different for a post....
How about some short stories? They don't have to be great, they can be serious, funny, mystery, adventure, as long as they are fiction. Anyone interested? I have one I was thinking about posting...we could do them in installments, and then let the other viewers decided if they want each story to continue or give it the thumbs down sign. So pretty much it's up to the readers to decide if the author's story stinks or is worth reading another chapter of. These stories also have to be by the person submitting them, so you can't use something you have read, or someone else has written and call it your own.
Okay, just let me know yes or no on this and we will go from there. I will give this post 2 days to decide on it. (Unless of course we get a lot of yes/no's before then lol)

Always,
Mo Funsy Pleasures

Subject:
I don't think anyone would like to hear that their effort "stinks".
One thumbs down review and that person isn't going to bother doing anything more after that !

Let's see what the other opinions will be.
Do we have that many writers here ?
I know that you have done some short stories.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well maybe a thumbs down would be harsh, but I was just trying to figure out a way to do it. I guess if there are enough people interested in doing it, and their stories stink, people can just not read anymore lol
You don't have to be a "writer" to write you know...I was thinking more along the lines of just having fun. As for my "short stories" well I never said they were any good you know :)

Subject:
I think what I was trying to do is kind of like this little writers group collage class that I took for a short time, where people would write a short story, and the others would read it and then comment on it, without being mean or nasty...kind of like how we comment on each others artwork. But your right, if there's no interest, then so be it.

GP

Subject:
Guilty, I vote for Yes!

I am a budding hack and, well, why not :)

It's up to Tormie really. If he wants to put in a special forum for it or just make it part of another forum.

I would happily moderate unless Guilty wants the huge responsibility :-k

Maybe she should earn her keep, rather than just wasting electrons :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well then Tormie gets to toss the coin, although we haven't yet heard from Ken on this...he's most likely curled up next to the tuna tarts sleeping though.
I don't care who moderate's it...I never actually got that far in my thinking...I was just going to post mine in my forum, but hey, if it's a go and Tormie wants to make a special forum for it, and select a moderator that's fine with me too.

and just to let you know, I have never wasted any of my electrons...I've been collecting them in a big bucket for years. I have enough now to start selling them off on E-Bay!

Always and mostly
Guilty Pleasures

Subject:
I've to escape to Milan now... But it's ok for me. naturally who had the idea will take care of it... For new forum no problem for me, we have enough free space on the server....

I must go now, see you later in the afternoon (here)

Subject:
I was just being a bit silly about the moderator stuff, all that's up to Tormie. Just a bit of leg pulling about your electrons, but as your so frugal in their use...

Profile PM  
Subject:
I've got stories. Unfrotunately, most of them are reserved for Poser projects.. and I'm not good at writing stuff 8-[

Subject:
I won the Virtualsite's contest at poserpros :bigrinnin: (the price was a Posette :heartbeat: ...)

Subject:
My short story.....
ahem....
there once was a guy named landman.....
then end.....
thank you very much.....

Subject:
First, stop pulling my leg Ozy, it hurts!! #-o
Second, Ken, you don't need to write them, you can type them, and just make up more stuff that isn't for your pictures lol
Third, Congrats Tormentor on your winnings. Good Job!!
Fourth, ahh landman....your story sucks! :rightfighter3:
Go back to the fridge until you can come up with more young man!

Always,
GP

Subject:
Well Ozy, I guess you and I can just tell stories to each other then...the rest can read them, or thow pickles at them or feed them to their dog. :)

Subject:
Better that telling them to the cat. He doesn't even understand english as simple as,

"No"

"Dont scratch the lounge."

"Not inside, Bad Cat."

Etc....
:)

Profile PM  
Subject:
What competition did you win, Tormentor? :clap:

I don't remember the comp at all. Please post a link so we can go and view your masterpiece. :)

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2