Subject: Little Bear with Balloons
Okay I'll put up with a lot of stuff, but this darn bear has to go, he's following my mouse around like some hungry little puppy dog and all I wanna do is grab a uzi and start shooting those balloons! <Pop...Pop...Pop...> Down goes the Bear! :lmao:

I would be willing to deal with a rubber shicken attached to my mouse, but cute littel bears with balloons are just too much sugar sweet for me to digest this early in the morning. :-&

Always, GP

Subject:
This used to be on before, only the screen was full of them.
Posy made Tormentor include them again.
Yep... it has to go...

Profile PM  
Subject:
Psss, Den....meet me at the clubhouse secret planning room and we'll setup the plans to kill the bear.......... :-k

:lmao:

Subject:
I now have a square with a red X following my mouse around... I think I prefered the animal hanging in the balloons..

Subject:
lol, I have a face with eyeballs that wink....well I guess it's better than the bear! lol

:lmao:

Subject:
I am glad you find this funny. How much did it cost? face with eyeballs that winkWhat's the best one?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Mmmh... Don't be so diplomatic honey :heartbeat: , Our little, beautiful, floating bear need vengeance...

[-X Grrr... Grrr...

Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :clap:

Now how can I find fault with a cute bear with guns? :bigrinnin:

Subject:
The bear is back and it says "I've a gun"

Hey bear... take a HIKE !

Profile PM  
Subject:
I know...it's armed and I can't find my uzi!

I wonder if it can be killed? lol

GP

Subject:
I still got a square with a red X in it.....

Subject:
Quote:

I still got a square with a red X in it.....

... Mmmh looks strange... Anyway the little bear will disappear when it will shoot you all in your big butt...

Page 1 of 1