Subject: A few videos
http://www.artisticdelights.org/fishvideos.html
:D

Subject: Re: A few videos
Kewl! I love fish. Use to have a 2 55 gallon tanks. One fresh water the other one salt. I don't have them any more. A lot of work sometimes to maintain but I like them just the same. Thanks for sharing Rene. Looks great. :thumb: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
How many work sometimes to maintain but I like them just the same?

Profile PM  
:) Thanks Kenny, yes they are a bit of work, but I do enjoy my fish. I would love to have a salt water tank, but they are even more work and money than I want to tackle at this time. Years and years ago I had a 55 gal fish only salt water tank, as well as a 10 gal one which held a baby octopus, but we had to move to another town due to my husband job and all the fish died while we were in the moving process :(
I do have a 29 gal brackish tank, and down the road I may take it to full marine, but for now I'm happy with all that I have. My tanks are: 135 gal, 55 gal,
29 gal, 2-10 gals, 2- 2.5 gals (nursery tanks) I also have a 30 gal and a 20 gal that I'm planing on setting up in the near future when I get them cleaned and a few more parts for them. My dream is to get another "Big" tank like my 135. (I would love to have a 300 gal tank, but where to put it?? lol
Of course when my Clown Knife fish grows up, I may have to buy that 300 gal if I want to keep him :)

Thanks for viewing these, hope they worked okay, I think you need Quicktime player to view them so I don't know if everyone can view them or not

Rene

Subject:
You want only one?

Profile PM  
:prrr: :thebigsqueeze:

Subject:
I can see you.

Profile PM  
:D @ Andreas :whistle:

Thanks for the video Rene :thumb: , now my cat can think of the right plan :grin:

:fish:

:lmao: :lmao:

Page 1 of 1