Bad weather, cold, lazy feelings and a new fish

Page 1 of 1

Post Bad weather, cold, lazy feelings and a new fish

#1  guiltypleasures 13 Feb 2008 01:30

Been having lazy days, cold weather, and cleaning all my fish tanks, now I've got a new baby to take care of and make me smile
I stopped at the local fish store (we've only got 2 in town) and was told they had a new fish in. Well when they told me what it was I think my mouth dropped to my knees and my eyes got as big as can be. I never expected to see this fish in our pet stores nor be able to aford one if they did. So to make a long story shorter, I came home with a baby Silver Arowana and I'm in love    
He's in my 10 gal guppy tank right now, but will be moving soon to a 20 or 30 gal tank I've got sitting around and after that he will be moving to my 135 gal tank where he will live until he gets to big for that one and <sniff, sniff> then I will either have to find him a new home or buy a bigger tank (bigger tank is my choice of course ) until then I"ll just love him and enjoy him every day  

Here's a picture of an adult one (I hope mine is as beautiful when he's this size!!)

blank.gif guiltypleasures Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes 18231
Lemons 14731
hearts 187

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Posy 13 Feb 2008 01:30

How about that.  I think that happens quite often. Have you ever done expected to see this fish in our pet stores nor be able to aford one if they did?

it.png Posy Gender: Female
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes 50470
Lemons 26123
hearts 99

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Bad weather, cold, lazy feelings and a new fish