Goto page Previous  1, 2

Subject: Re: Men can only lead to trouble
Damn ... :sorry: My toilet "unplugged" :uuh:

Subject: Re: Men Can Only Lead To Trouble
GP
I just this minuite cleaned my Bowl. It's round like a ball and holds 7 gallons, and one fish. It's in my living room, in front of curved bay window.
The Bowl showes no sign of algie. the big Blue/Gree/Clear glass marbles in the bottom don't either. The white "castle" (looks like Walt Disney Castle)
showed a a small amount of green on the back side, facing the window.
I clean the bowl every 3 weeks, and add distilled water inbetween cleaning.

When you have preditor fish and prey fish in the same tank you just must expect some to be eaten !
My grandmother was tropical fish expert
but I don't remember that much but Big tanks and big fish -are a lot of trouble. We had Salt Water and Fresh water aquariums when I grew up
in the 50s. I helped -as best I could ( I was real afraid of the crabs ).

I still say that a spherical Bowl in front of a window will get all the attention, and everyone will stand and stare, not because -so much of the fish
but the things that a water-filled Sphere does -with magnification and Sun light -coming in from behind.
Fish in the back side look 4 times larger and sun-beams go THROUGH the fish to enlarge an image on the floor 6 times his real size...
-dancing images of the Trees outside the window... project into the room...

But the larger the bowl the better it works, and sadly finding a BIG one is hard.
Remember the Witches "Crystal Ball" in the wizard of Oz?
it was a 35 gallon water filled Gold Fish bowl ! But 7 gallon one -is the biggest I can find.

Even finding LARGE glass bottle is very hard these days. They just don't make them anymore.
I remember 15 gallon round "lab" bottles but can't find one anywhere...

Scuba is probally less expensive than you think.
I developed P.A.T. heart condition in my late twenties and had to give it up
Guys play 3-Demention Football underwater !

You'd soon have all salt-water fish !

I think that you should go and inspect and report on the situation -of Tormie's bathrooms...
Just think what Poor Posey must suffer through !
Isn't Making her clean 'his bathroom an afront to women.... ?
I clean my bathroom and my girls still do not enter it...
I DO ALL THE DISH WASHING and wash all the cars, and empty the trash every time.
I bring in -all groceries, and tend to all matter concerning the cars. :dance:

Subject:
Are there any other ones someplace else? As a species fish are more successful than mammals.

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Page 2 of 2