Subject: Okay I'm manning the irc chat fort
Just to let you all know that I'm on posetteforever's irc channel and keeping a good watch on things. So far I've missed Tormentor twice, chatted for what seemed like days and days with Deviant and learned nothing of his secret plans of attack with the gnomes, but I did find out he doesn't like McDonalds food :)
The rest of you have yet to show your faces, so I have no idea what your all up to. I've learned a lot of neat stuff from turboirc and have many traps awaiting your pleasure when you do decide to venture into irc land :)

Subject:
People who actually like McDonalds food should be fed to rampant hampster with rabies [-X

Subject:
There's nothing wrong with McDonalds. Food that is pre-digested is easier on your system...

Although some may say it's already pre-excreted :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
>BURRP!<

Subject:
Tormentor seems to have inside knowledge about mcd

Subject:
i've been on the channel, i logged in the only one there was tormentor, he was sleeping got ping timed out then no body's been there since :(

Subject:
I spent most of the weekend in and out of the channel, but yesterday I wasn't feeling to good and never logged in. I'll try and get in there today and dust off sleeping tormie. :)

GP

Subject:
How do you plan to do this?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well Posy, I have joined the irc channel, and since tormentor has moved on, I'm going to blast poor deviant's eyes with full color technoligy and see what happens.

:)
GP

Subject:
Interesting. I haven't heard anything like that before: guiltypleasures said I you have joined the irc channel and since tormentor has moved on you are going to blast poor deviant's eyes with full color technoligy and see what happens .

Profile PM  
Subject:
I know what I said, no need to repete me Posy

pangor
Subject:
Is the channel used anymore? If so, what are the server and channel names?

Page 1 of 1