Subject: Be on the lookout for a WildChild!
Sadly my son (almost 14) has signed up on here and shall be posting his comments on such things as the picture gallery. I have warned him that any comments he makes are at his own risk and I will glady be the first to kick his butt all the way to China if he so much as does one wrong thing. You all have my premission as well to kick him good if he so needs it. :)
I'm sure he's going to want to post a picture soon too, as he loves playing in Poser almost as much as I do (Yes I've corrupted him!) He's actually pretty good for a kid just starting out in it and he loves art so I try and encourage him as much as I can.
Anyways I just wanted to let you know that "Wildchild" is mine and if he causes any problems he will be banned from his internet connection. I think he will behave though, he knows mom's rath!

8-[

Subject:
Welcome :bigrinnin: !

No problem GP, here is like a kindergarden, and you know how much I (we) like children (slurp!)

Subject:
Welcome along Wildchild. Good to have some new blood :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
He's only here to look at Tormentor's half-naked women.. and mine of course :bigrinnin:

Subject:
[-X :bigrinnin: He see's all mine before I post them so I doubt he wants to come in here just for that. Actually he likes the robot and bloody pic's best. He's dying for me to do a pic with Freddy Kruger in it after he saw I downloaded Freddy off Ro' sity in the freebie section...now to find Jason :)
I'll have to make him a halloween poster of it if I ever get it done.

Subject:
I've Jason (free) character somewhere on the HD :bigrinnin: , I'll send you when my pc will resurrect (see my other message) #-o

Subject:
He just came in from school when I got this and is excited about getting jason :)

I didn't see your other posts yet, but I'm assuming your having problems with either your computer or your hard drive. I hope you get it fixed soon. And yes I would love to have the jason from you :)

Thanks
GP

Subject:
Don't worry about it, guiltypleasures.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Page 1 of 1