Subject: hey GP
Hi GP

My girlfirend have destroyed your poker record :-)
i m waiting for yor reply!

Kisses

Emanuele :heartbeat:

Subject:
Hi there mosca. My brain pattern set does not have a response for that. That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about GP his or her.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Mosca must die! [-X I can't let you take my place as the best poker player here!! #-o I must now devise a cruel and inhumane torcher for you....hmmm, let me think on this awhile and you can suffer knowing that your punishment may come at anytime :-k

:bigrinnin: :whistle: :D/

Subject:
Mosca must die! [-X I can't let you take my place as the best poker player here!! #-o I must now devise a cruel and inhumane torcher for you....hmmm, let me think on this awhile and you can suffer knowing that your punishment may come at anytime :-k

:bigrinnin: :whistle: :D/

Subject:
:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
The Mortal Kombat is begun!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
ah he laughs in the face of death....He shall rue the day and I shall overcome him with my wit and skills as a great and feared poker faced gambler. (No I haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about, but I'm hoping it will confuse him so I can figure out what to do next) :? 8-[

Subject:
If you havn't noticed GP you are going to kill, maim, and torcher him twice.What a feirce compediter.Sick em GP! :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
feirce compediter is a feirce compediter.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Posy the next poker faced gambler!:bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 28 Mar 2004 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :lmao: :lol:

Subject:
:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Page 1 of 1