explanation needed

explanation needed
Article
Post explanation needed 

Hey  can someone in here explain to me what the candies, beers and tuna tarts are for and how does one use them...I have looked all over the place and cannot find any reference to them...please please tell me as I want to know ..so that I can join in off course  

messenger [ 19 Feb 2004 20:37 ]

explanation needed
Comments
Well first off Hello and welcome:) Every time you post you can a certain number of candies. We had/have a little zoo, that i can't find at the moment ( Tormie what happened to the zoo?), at the zoo you could buy different animals using your candies.

TdaC [ 19 Feb 2004 21:24 ]
The zoo you could buy different animals using your candies is where it's at.

Posy [ 19 Feb 2004 21:24 ]
Thanks for the welcome...well ok I guess that explains the candies...and maybe we will all find the zoo eventually...but what about the beer and the tuna tarts...are they just something for fun as well  

Last edited by messenger on 19 Feb 2004 21:46; edited 1 time in total 
 messenger [ 19 Feb 2004 21:44 ]
     Damn !!! I forgot the zoo !!    

Hi messenger, you can use candies in our game room, search for "games" to the left side of the main page   !

(The zoo will be back tomorrow   )

Tormie [ 19 Feb 2004 23:25 ]
I never saw the zoo......     

I bet Guilty's been hiding it..... :?

Landman [ 19 Feb 2004 23:32 ]

Tormie [ 19 Feb 2004 23:33 ]
Land you should know where you home is  

Messenger, the Beer you get when you post in Deviant's Pole Dancing club forum, the tuna tarts you will get by posting in my forum, Guilty Pleasures Clubhouse. I really am not sure what you can do with them, so just enjoy them as a refreshment after a long day of posting

Tuna Pop Tarts and Beer, yummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!  

guiltypleasures [ 20 Feb 2004 18:17 ]
what could be better than tuna tarts and cold beer...almost sounds like an english thing ...I should feel right at home here..and thanks for the explanation..

messenger [ 20 Feb 2004 18:30 ]
Welcome aboard messenger    :D/ !

Tormie [ 20 Feb 2004 20:27 ]
just make sure you keep Tormentor down wind of you Messenger, esp after he's had a few beers and tuna tarts    

guiltypleasures [ 20 Feb 2004 21:11 ]

Landman [ 20 Feb 2004 22:01 ]
thats ok I'm used to the old english or should I say irish pubs and lets just say I think I can cope with here..

Tormentor thanks for the welcome and I hope you don't take your username to task with me..lol

messenger [ 20 Feb 2004 22:03 ]
Quote:

Tormentor thanks for the welcome and I hope you don't take your username to task with me

The true destiny of posetteforever's members is to be teased by me   ....

Quote:

just make sure you keep Tormentor down wind of you Messenger, esp after he's had a few beers and tuna tarts

Experience ?  

Tormie [ 20 Feb 2004 22:09 ]

TdaC [ 20 Feb 2004 22:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1