Subject: Guess I'll Put It Here?
Made a GIF file, but I don't know where to hide it. :bigrinnin:
[img:80d6474063]http://members.lycos.co.uk/posetteforever/Transporter.gif[/img:80d6474063]

Profile PM  
Subject:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I like it :)

Subject:
Thank you Paul Mon. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm sure to have seen this in another post :-k :-k :-k

Subject:
:oops: :oops: I forgot how to post and hit the self distruct button aaaaannnd made a left turn
threw line 489, flew past DVs forum while making a fast stop threw a worm hole that Den created and
some how wound up here. :oops: :oops: I hate that Ctri botton. :bigrinnin: Sorry. 8-[

Profile PM  
Subject:
NO EXCUSES ! 50 WHIPS FOR YOU !

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Subject:
Ouuuuuch! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hmm, you can hide your big gifts in the clubhouse anytime, the small one's you can give to me and I'll hide them on my body :)

Subject:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Diamonds are a girls best friend :)

Subject:
Isn't the rubber chicken enough.I mean it don't break.It never tarnishes and with a rubber chicken you can stretch it and make a belt and put it around your neck and use it as a tie.It's good for a sling shot.You can hit somebody with it.It never leaves you and never argues.Now every now and then it does run amuck and keeps you awake at night but it always comes back.So I ask you between the GP Beaver and tuna tarts how can you possibly want a diamond fot the replacement of a reliable Rubber Chicken. #-o It's not working is it. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 07 Apr 2004 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1