De Railment leaves at 6:00 Sharp!

Article
Post De Railment leaves at 6:00 Sharp! 

It was a busy night, but I managed to contract out a crew to put  in our underground top secret need a decoder ring to understand it railroad station and discount costume mart. All tickets are half priced for tonights ride, but remember ride at your own risk as this train often leaves the tracks and bounces at tremendous speeds. Let me recommend wearing the sherlock Holmes costume because it has pockets

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 18:40 ]

Comments
Oh I get it.  Very interesting. Go ahead, guiltypleasures, try to recommend wearing the sherlock Holmes costume because it has pockets.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 18:40 ]
sounds like a dare to me....

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 18:47 ]
I still have my old army greycoat with large pockets! It's god for you?

JanReinar [ 08 Apr 2004 18:47 ]
What would make you stop have his or her old army greycoat with large pockets? Your             old army greycoat with large pockets?

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 18:47 ]
LET'S ROLL!Choo Choo Ride YA!.I want to be the engineer,I want to be the engineer.

tda42 [ 08 Apr 2004 18:49 ]
Yet another dare..... i think.......   

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 18:49 ]
Dare I say more? lol

You can be the engineer Tda42, Land I need you to sit on the engine and yell "Toot" Toot" loudly, as our whistle wasn't included, they are on back order for the next couple of weeks. But just think of all the fresh air you will get and we do have a nice rope to hold you in place so you don't fall between the tracks
Jan, I love that greycoat on you, you look so handsome in it, maybe you can be the ticket taker because I see it does have pockets! Posy will model the sherlock holms outfit since she's so impressed with it's big pockets. So I guess everyone on board that's going aboard! <land that's your cue to toot'

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 18:56 ]
Interesting.               Posy is always thinking.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 18:56 ]
I think it should be Tormie's job.You know......Tooot Tooot     

tda42 [ 08 Apr 2004 19:02 ]

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 19:09 ]
I agree......
however I will sit up there until Torm is available....
give that rope a yank and I'll holler

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 20:11 ]
Okay, we can use the rope this time to make you hollar, but you always seemed to prefer having other things tugged on to make you hollar  

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 20:18 ]
I don't know! Aaah your call Landman.

tda42 [ 08 Apr 2004 20:25 ]
me either.

Posy [ 08 Apr 2004 20:25 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next