De Railment leaves at 6:00 Sharp!

Article
Fasten your seat belts everyone, we're in for a bumpy ride!  

guiltypleasures [ 08 Apr 2004 21:30 ]

Comments
Turbo BOOST!!!!

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 21:41 ]
Sorry I forgot to let off the brake.

tda42 [ 08 Apr 2004 22:51 ]
Why do I have that Grateful Dead song Casy Jones stuck in my head???? :?  :?  :?

Landman [ 08 Apr 2004 23:20 ]
Better for you to have it in your mind.(meaning Casey Jones)They shoved a shiken in mine.            Now where did I put that Greatful Dead album. :-kRiding that train...............     

Last edited by tda42 on 09 Apr 2004 00:53; edited 2 times in total 
 tda42 [ 09 Apr 2004 00:50 ]
Oh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do one measly little brain transplant and your whole world falls apart, come on, be a man...errr shicken...oh you know what I mean.   This is an oportunity of a lifetime, how often does a man get to have feathers and flap his wings and.....well don't try to fly far, I forgot rubber shickens don't have feathers and can't fly. Hey, it's almost like being a penguin right?

Besides, you don't hear poor Shicken whinning about his brain being inside Jan's head now do ya?  

Oh the price I pay around here to try and do some good....  

guiltypleasures [ 09 Apr 2004 01:56 ]
I must be kidding! Put a ex artillery officer brain with my psychiatric record in a Shicken head? In Brazil exist laws protecting animals for things like this!  The Shicken could charge you for some millions!           

JanReinar [ 09 Apr 2004 03:05 ]
hahahha, you must not know my rubber shicken very well then! hehe

guiltypleasures [ 09 Apr 2004 03:08 ]
A penguin.Well just call me Opus. Now where is Bill when you need him! :? Riding that train,high on          

tda42 [ 10 Apr 2004 13:57 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 3 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3