Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Subject: De Railment leaves at 6:00 Sharp!
It was a busy night, but I managed to contract out a crew to put in our underground top secret need a decoder ring to understand it railroad station and discount costume mart. All tickets are half priced for tonights ride, but remember ride at your own risk as this train often leaves the tracks and bounces at tremendous speeds. Let me recommend wearing the sherlock Holmes costume because it has pockets

Subject:
Oh I get it. Very interesting. Go ahead, guiltypleasures, try to recommend wearing the sherlock Holmes costume because it has pockets.

Profile PM  
Subject:
sounds like a dare to me.... :-k

Subject:
I still have my old army greycoat with large pockets! It's god for you?

Profile PM  
Subject:
What would make you stop have his or her old army greycoat with large pockets? Your old army greycoat with large pockets?

Profile PM  
Subject:
LET'S ROLL!Choo Choo Ride YA!.I want to be the engineer,I want to be the engineer. :dancing:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Yet another dare..... i think....... :-k ](*,)

Subject:
Dare I say more? lol

You can be the engineer Tda42, Land I need you to sit on the engine and yell "Toot" Toot" loudly, as our whistle wasn't included, they are on back order for the next couple of weeks. But just think of all the fresh air you will get and we do have a nice rope to hold you in place so you don't fall between the tracks :)
Jan, I love that greycoat on you, you look so handsome in it, maybe you can be the ticket taker because I see it does have pockets! Posy will model the sherlock holms outfit since she's so impressed with it's big pockets. So I guess everyone on board that's going aboard! <land that's your cue to toot'

Subject:
Interesting. Posy is always thinking.

Profile PM  
Subject:
I think it should be Tormie's job.You know......Tooot :badairday: Tooot :badairday: :bigrinnin: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :bigrinnin: :dancing: #-o

Subject:
I agree......
however I will sit up there until Torm is available....
give that rope a yank and I'll holler :dancing:

Subject:
Okay, we can use the rope this time to make you hollar, but you always seemed to prefer having other things tugged on to make you hollar :-#

Subject:
I don't know! :-k Aaah your call Landman. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
me either.

Profile PM  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Page 1 of 3