Subject:
Fasten your seat belts everyone, we're in for a bumpy ride! :bigrinnin:

Subject:
Turbo BOOST!!!!

Subject:
:dontknow: Sorry I forgot to let off the brake. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Why do I have that Grateful Dead song Casy Jones stuck in my head???? :? :? :?

Subject:
Better for you to have it in your mind.(meaning Casey Jones)They shoved a shiken in mine. :) :bigrinnin: :lmao: #-o :whistle: :whistle: Now where did I put that Greatful Dead album. :-kRiding that train............... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Last edited by tda42 on 09 Apr 2004 00:53; edited 2 times in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
Oh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I do one measly little brain transplant and your whole world falls apart, come on, be a man...errr shicken...oh you know what I mean. :-({|= This is an oportunity of a lifetime, how often does a man get to have feathers and flap his wings and.....well don't try to fly far, I forgot rubber shickens don't have feathers and can't fly. Hey, it's almost like being a penguin right? :)

Besides, you don't hear poor Shicken whinning about his brain being inside Jan's head now do ya? [-(

Oh the price I pay around here to try and do some good.... :crybaby:

Subject:
I must be kidding! Put a ex artillery officer brain with my psychiatric record in a Shicken head? In Brazil exist laws protecting animals for things like this! The Shicken could charge you for some millions! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
hahahha, you must not know my rubber shicken very well then! hehe

Subject:
A penguin.Well just call me Opus. :bigrinnin: Now where is Bill when you need him! :? Riding that train,high on :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3