Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
I must have missed the strange animals when i was in italy, all i saw where wild dogs. On the other hand i didn't meet tormie's cats..... :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
tormie is a strange animal from Italy :lmao: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:
Don't worry Tormie, you don't to kill the snipes, you just bag them in a paper sack. They make great pets :whistle:

A big car, with auto transmission...maybe a big pink caddie? I have a ford arrowstar van (which means I'm driving a bucket of bolts) and I'm hoping to trade it in soon on a cute car (PT Crusier would be nice, but doubtful) and I want a lot of buttons and gadgets and a cd player in it :)

But if you come visit me before I find my dream car, you can drive my van and you can even sleep in it, it's back seats fold down :)
oh and it's an automatic too :)

Wait...with the price of gas nearing 2.50 a gal, I may just sell the van and buy a bicycle or take a (oh gawd am I really this despert) bus :crybaby:

:bigrinnin:

Subject:
We have Polecats where I'm from. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Here the price for gasoline is about 1,1 Euros/liter, I don't know exactly how much is a gal... My car (A little Suzuki Grand Vitara) is modified to go with prophane gas (It cost 0,47 Euros /m3), so if it's out of fuel it can even go with my farts :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!!

Subject:
Quote:

Here the price for gasoline is about 1,1 Euros

So you pay for your gas with little pieces of Europe...Well here in America we use cash or credit card and if we don't have any money we use checks :lmao: I put 5.00 (about 2 gallons) in my tank and I can drive about 30 miles.
Tormie knows how to elimitate the middle man...just FART in your tank :bigrinnin: :lmao: :lol:

Subject:
Save gas, FART in a jar..... :-s :bigrinnin:

there are approx 4 litres in a gallon...... :-k

Subject:
I think that was called Gasahol at one time in the 70s.So put a cob up your tank and your on your way. :bigrinnin: :lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Ethanol....

Gas made from corn....

Actually Den's probably gone to a Mohawk station and gotten some....

Last edited by Landman on 07 May 2004 15:03; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Ethanol costs a lot... The "phropane" modifications are popular here, I've a gas injector system, I can go with gasoline or with phropane, when I go with propane the gasoline injectors stops and the phropane injectors goes. The phropane pollutes less than gasoline but the modification costs a lot, about 1200-1500 american dollars and needs a gas jar somewhere on the car.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3