Subject: Anouncement On GP's Surgery
My surgery date is May 25th at 11:00 am, and I should be home by that afternoon. I'll let you know when I'm back home (may have to have my kids type for me, or have Messenger fill you in) Keep your fingers, eyes and legs crossed for me that they don't remove any body parts or do brain surgery on me and that I'm still able to make pretty pictures and type silly things after all is said and done :)

Subject:
Don't worry, I feel that all will be fine :bigrinnin: !
You will have only little problems to cut your toenails and to use toilet paper with my plastic pirate's hooks :-({|= ...

you can push the keyboard with a party plastic nose ! No problem :dancing: !

Subject:
As I said: My best wishes for you Rene! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin: :)

Subject:
:-) I like the way you talk.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Only a little bribe and I'll send a little suggestion to your surgeon... He will not fail, I can assure it...

Last edited by Don Vito Corleone on 03 May 2004 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Well you take care of those little hands and I am sure you'll be doing the ol art thinggy in no time.But I'll be standing by as always and waiting on some good news.Just don't say something really corny when you are under.Like the wonderful thing about Tiggers and try to explain the concept in that sentence alone.Give away Posetteforever secrets to the male nurses.Not that you would do such a thing but hey one never knows. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Well that's okay. Yes I take care of those little hands and he or she is sure you will be doing the ol art thinggy in no time. I don't have away Posetteforever secrets to the male nurses to give.

Profile PM  
Subject:
See!Even she is telling stuff. [-X

Profile PM  
Subject:
:lmao:

Profile PM  
Subject:
thats ok ..GP if I am answering your messages for you while you can't type I promise to garble everything up and not tell them exactly what you are saying...after all I can type what I like and you won't be able to stop me ..hehehehe :lol: :lol:

Page 1 of 1