going to be pretty much away for awhile

Article
Post going to be pretty much away for awhile 

having some personel issues that's really got me stressed out and then also the surgery on the 25th of this month so I may not be around much, at least not posting much in the fourms or the gallery until I"m less stressed and healed up from the surgery, don't worry though I will peek in when I'm able and I'll be back as soon as I can. You guys behave yourselves or I'll kick royal butt when I return

Always,
Rene

guiltypleasures [ 15 May 2004 00:06 ]

Comments

wish you all the best
hope, you´ll get everything right, soon
and yo can be back here

some of us guys `round here seem to need somebody to put us back into our place, from time to time     

ahjah [ 15 May 2004 01:15 ]
Thank you ahjah, but I'm sure you all with be fine on your own for awhile, if not, you have my permission to kick some butt for me

I'll be okay, just dealing with trying to get a divorce started and the custody thing which is very stressfull. Just didn't want you all to think I've left the clubhouse empty

guiltypleasures [ 15 May 2004 02:45 ]
Don't Worry GP ! We know you've an hard period ! I hope you'll be fine very soon, no problem !

(occasionaly we have a half-new clubhouse for sale   )

Tormie [ 15 May 2004 08:49 ]
Best wishes GP!!

TdaC [ 15 May 2004 13:45 ]
Post Re: going to be pretty much away for awhile 

While we're waiting for you to come back, i installed a new guiltypleasures dedicated smilie! Here it is :
!!!

[code:1:74f0f2603f]:guiltypleasures:[/code:1:74f0f2603f]

Last edited by Tormie on 15 May 2004 14:17; edited 2 times in total 
 Tormie [ 15 May 2004 14:16 ]
I wish you the best Guilty.I know what it is like with a divorce.Makes you nuttier than a fruit cake. We all understand.I myself wish you the best and I will sweep up the club house from time to time. Also a speedy recovery on the surgery.We love you and would be lost without GP and the shickens and tuna tarts and the GP Beavers plus the spotted one.Take care.

tda42 [ 15 May 2004 14:41 ]
How do you know? Much the same as                  with a divorce              would be for you.

Posy [ 15 May 2004 14:42 ]
The best solution for a divorce is not to marry   !

Tormie [ 15 May 2004 14:44 ]

Posy [ 15 May 2004 14:45 ]

Tormie [ 15 May 2004 14:46 ]
Tormentor:

Not all relationships end up in divorce.
Just so you know...

I won't be around much either Rene.

Take care.

Den Tracy [ 16 May 2004 01:18 ]
Ha ha tormie, your just haven't found one who will put up with your smells yet lol

Den, your never around much, but we love ya anyways

I had a better day today, got a little good news but this comming week is going to be more stress, ex isn't going to like to hear what I've got to say I'm afraid    Then the next week is my surgery, so not sure how long till I"ll be able to type. Anyways, I'll peek in when I can and try and stir up as much trouble as I can when I'm here as always

guiltypleasures [ 16 May 2004 01:30 ]
Umm. . . . . that response was really, really long. . . . . You think you could like rephrase it?              i am so glad you find this amusing, guiltypleasures.

Posy [ 16 May 2004 01:30 ]
Ok, ok, you all will be not around here... Me and Posy   will have our love nest all for us !      

Tormie [ 16 May 2004 01:45 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next