Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Subject:
don't worry torm, its just the alligator men standing at her door.....
but you can come to my house while your here.....
I don't know any Italian, but I can speak Pizza......

Subject:
:-k :-k :-k Don't know Landy, someone could not appreciate my farts :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :bigrinnin:

Last edited by Tormie on 17 May 2004 20:33; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
:lmao: oh I don't know...I think land could hold his own with you tormie :bigrinnin:

allagator men eh? Maybe the Crock hunter...but I've always loved a man in shorts who like to play in the mud :)

Tormie, those wooden things are called Bats, and yes I'll take a dozen of them :)

Subject:
:-k :-k I think that those bats with grease (or not...) on them could be used in a very different way on a certain type of persons... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: O:)

Last edited by Tormie on 17 May 2004 21:50; edited 2 times in total
Subject:
An aluminum one if swung properly around the head causes it to bend around the neck cutting of air supply. :bigrinnin: Hey I don't know if that works just sounded good at the time.However a GP beaver you no the spotted one :bigrinnin: Could carry a chemical agent on its back. :dancing: Or take cheese wiz and stuff every hole the guy has.Got to stop breathing sooner or later. :-k How bout some really screwed up out of date tuna tarts with some war mixers fully armed. :-s Or maybe strap him in a straight jacket, put him in the round room and play reruns of The Odd Couple over and over again and again. :bigrinnin: Welp thats about it.Your call guys.Got your plane tickets ready? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
What, nobody could top that one or something? :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
It was too vile to contemplate, not even Saddam should be put through that... the Odd Couple re-runs, that is :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3