Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: GP Goes under the knife
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that GP went under the knife today under the hands of a very proficient surgeon and has returned to us unscathed..that is to say except that her arm and hand are heavily bandaged meaning no typing or whatever for a while. She has some good drugs and although feeling very sick today will however very quickly return to her old normal self...she asked me to tell everyone she misses them and will hopefully return to the clubhouse soon.

Subject:
Please pass on my best wishes :) Get well soon GP and huurry up back :blueflowerface:

Subject:
I wish the Best to GP! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I hope that your dreams come true.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Have a speedy recovery GP !

Profile PM  
Subject:
yay! glad to hear everything went smoothly! :thumbleft: :multi: :clap: take it easy, i wish you a nice and speedy recovery! O:)

:grouphuuug: <--- group hug just for GP! a gentle one of course so we don't hurt your hand, heh.

Subject:
:pray: O:) :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :)

Subject:
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: I'm very worried about GP health :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: ...

I hope you'll be here very soon and with quick hands :bigrinnin: :bigrinnin: !!! I'm missing your posts :guiltypleasures: :guiltypleasures: :guiltypleasures:

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Subject:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Subject:
My regards to GP

Subject:
GP come back soon we all miss you and your fantastic art.I tried to get the beavers to help clean up but the one beaver, you know the spotted one keeps throwing tuna tarts all over the place.Smells very much bad in here. :-s Take care! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I'm taking care of the clubhouse GP ! Don't worry !

Subject:
Posy ! Come fast !!! Uncle Tormie found the tuna tarts !!!

Subject:
[-X [-X [-( [-( [-( [-(

Profile PM  
Subject:
Damn... :-#

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2