Checking in

Checking in
Article
Post Checking in 

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I'm still alive and kicking. We should be moved around the 4th of Sept if all goes well. So far things haven't gone as well as planned, first and formost my bf ended up in the hospital in Nebraska due to heart problems. He's doing okay and is on his way home but will not be able to work for at least 3 weeks now and can't lift anything heavy for the next 8 weeks. So our move may go a bit slower than expected but we will get it done one way or another and just take each day as it comes. Due to all this I may not be around as much for a few weeks but know that when everything is calm again I'll be back

Always,
Guilty Pleasures

guiltypleasures [ 21 Aug 2004 18:50 ]

Checking in
Comments
Take care GP and get your BF all better.Hope the move will be a little smoother.In the mean time have the nurse outfit ready for him when he gets there.                        

tda42 [ 21 Aug 2004 20:12 ]
Good Luck Rene ! No problems for the clubhouse, I'll change it in an "alternative" club for a limited time  

Tormie [ 21 Aug 2004 20:50 ]
thanks guys

alternative club....       

guiltypleasures [ 21 Aug 2004 22:28 ]

Hey....
Stop Kicking Me!!!!

Landman [ 23 Aug 2004 16:34 ]
Take care Rene!

JanReinar [ 23 Aug 2004 17:53 ]
Take care, hope the Bf gets on the mend soon. A dodgy ticker is no fun.

Have fun with the move....

Ozymandias Jones [ 25 Aug 2004 06:45 ]
I'll check in as well...I'm in my holiday period, getting drunk, riding around...not at the same time, you sillys I'm off to the Lake district this weekend..if my failing memory works I'll take some nice pictures...but I warn you..I'm going to a bike rally so there's a good chance I'll be too drunk          

Paul Mon [ 01 Sep 2004 11:49 ]
     ! Yeah!

Tormie [ 02 Sep 2004 19:18 ]
Hi guys just to let you all know that GP has moved now ..she left here yesterday and should be trying to get stuff sorted in her new house now.  Don't know how long it will take her to get her comp up and running but guess she will drop in as soon as she is able.

messenger [ 03 Sep 2004 22:10 ]

ahjah [ 04 Sep 2004 01:29 ]
Thanks for the info messenger. We are like family and just like you. We know when your not around and missed. Will be looking for her sometime soon.   

tda42 [ 04 Sep 2004 13:18 ]
thanks ..I must admit this is the only site that makes me feel like I belong...you are really a great bunch of friends ..   

messenger [ 04 Sep 2004 18:12 ]

Tormie [ 04 Sep 2004 22:07 ]
hey I spoke to GP on the phone yesterday and she asked me to tell you all that the move went very well and that she will be getting phone etc installed this week sometime so she will not be able to get on untill then...but just to let you know that she is still around and looking forward to getting back on line to chat with you all as she misses you....
At the moment she is the middle of the fight with the killer boxes that have taken over her home and she is fighting the battle courageously and will emerge victorious.....

that is all the news at the mo...have a great day

messenger [ 07 Sep 2004 16:39 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next