Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Den's alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found a spare key to the chat room door and was able to bring in some homemade tuna tarts to Den. He's in pretty bad shape as you can see by this conversation we just had:
Den Tracy Msg: guiltypleasures has joined chat on Sat 09 Oct, 2004
guiltypleasures: Pssst...Den, I found the key and brought you some nice homemade tuna pop tarts
guiltypleasures: You must be so starved that you haven't the strenght to even type, poor guy
Den Tracy: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am starved that you have not the strenght to even type poor guy.
guiltypleasures: Sure that's okay Den, but I shall let them know you are alive and have managed to speak a little.
guiltypleasures: I'm sure Tormie will come in to give you his special "Gas" treatment to revive you fully
guiltypleasures: Well i best be going now, take care Den
Den Tracy: Interesting. Why? : guiltypleasures said she best be going now take care Den.
guiltypleasures: Den, you must be in pretty bad shape, you are starting to sound a bit light headed

I didn't want to alarm Den, but I think he's suffering from Posette Syndrome and may not have much to go. 8-[

Subject:
Oh Boy!!! Dementia setting in! Good thing you got in there with those tuna pop tarts!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[ ...

Something strange happened to Den Tracy, he doesn't seem the same guy we used to know 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
What?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Hi Den, hoe are you today ?

Subject:
Ah. Hi there TORMENTOR. I don't think so.

Profile PM  
Subject:
:bigrinnin:

Subject:
Hey let me try! :bigrinnin:
Ahem.......Hey ah Den you big ol lug you! :whistle:

Profile PM  
Subject:
You've got my full attention. Go ahead, KENNY, try to try.

Profile PM  
Subject:
See what I mean! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Subject:
He's scaring me guys, make him stop! :crybaby:

Subject:
8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Subject:
Ok, Den, please go back to the grave :x

Subject:
Do you prefer books or TV? That's cool.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Bye Den, we'll miss you :-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

You were a nice guy but you have not sent us the invitations for the funeral's party [-X [-X [-( [-(

:-({|= :-({|= :-({|=

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2