Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Subject:
:cry:...

Subject:
Got it. Thanks Hawktoey! :bigrinnin:

Now for a test drive... or is that a test wear :-?

Profile PM  
Subject:
Till yet i can't download the file. Always i get a "server not found" message... :-k

Profile PM  
Subject:
:-k :-k :-k

Hawktoey is hosting the file on his site, http://www.ht3dplus.com

Actually the site seems down :no: ! I've the file but I don't have his permission to share it !

Better to wait for Hawktoey to come back and listen him...

Subject:
The site seems to still be down. #-o
Hope everything is alright and he hasn't caught the Santa A or B bug. :pray:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Site´s up again :)
Just got the wrap :bigrinnin:
Thanks, Hawktoey!

Subject: Re: Wrap Arround for Posette
Posy";p="17111 wrote: 
Hi Hawk, I tried the Wrap today and I'm not able to fit it around my right thigh :crybaby: !
Do you have a pose ?

Try switching IK off...

Well, and here´s my attempt on a mapping.
I only have the standard UV Mapper, too, so I didn´t manage to unwrap the mesh completely, either.
But the tail is in one piece at least, and there´s less distortion in the texture.
Tell me, if you´d like an uvs or an obj for testing...

Subject:
Oh, yes !

Subject:
](*,) Sorry folks! Been real busy helping a friend out. I also was learning some new UV Mapping techniques in my modeling program so future UV's should be allot better.

ahjah - That UV Map is way better than mine so please make it available for all to share! If you wouldn't mind send it to me and I can re-package the files to include them.

Tormentor - As I am making things for Posy, and they are only available here (even if I host them, there will only be a link on this site not mine) I hereby decree that with any item from the boutique you and you alone will have full permissions for distribution.

Subject:
I think I do.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Thank you Hawktoey :bigrinnin: ! I saw that your site is on again (yesterday it was off and Poserkatz didn't found the wrap)... And, yes, ok Posy, you can help me as always honey :heartbeat: ...

So Ahjah you can attach the obj here, pack it in a zip or the system won't let you attach it !

Subject:
Give me a break. "it" being help him or her as always honey heartbeat?

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Wrap Arround for Posette
So here´s the remapped obj
Don´t forget deleting the old .rsr in the geometries before loading the char file
Template incl.

comments welcome...

Last edited by ahjah on 06 Jan 2005 04:38; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
Thank you Andreas, I'll test it soon :bigrinnin: !

Subject:
Thanks ahjah, I did some basic textures for the wrap but I will try you remaped verssion now, thanks a lot :bigrinnin: :clap:

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Page 3 of 4