Hi Honey

Hi Honey
Article
Post Hi Honey 

Hi honey, how are you today ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:15 ]

Hi Honey
Comments
Hi there Tormie.  That is a very original thought.

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:15 ]
Post Re: Hi Honey 

Thank you. Can you sing me a song ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:16 ]
you are quite welcome.  Daisy, Daisy.    Give me your answer do.    I am half crazy.    All for the love of you.    It won't be a stylish marriage.    I can't afford a carriage.    But you'll look sweet.  Upon the seat.    Of a bicycle built for two.       There is a flower.    Within my heart.    Daisy, Daisy.    Planted one day.    By a glancing dart.    Planted by Daisy Bell.    Whether she loves me.    Or loves me not.    Sometimes it's hard to tell.    Yet I am longing to share the lot.    Of beautiful Daisy Bell! .       Daisy, Daisy.    Give me your answer do.    I am half crazy.    All for the love of you.    It won't be a stylish marriage.    I can't afford a carriage.    But you'll look sweet.    Upon the seat.    Of a bicycle built for two.        We will go 'tandem'.    As man and wife.    Daisy, Daisy.    'Peddling' away.    Down the road of life.     I and my Daisy Bell.    When the road's dark.    We can both despise.    Policemen and lamps as well.    There are bright lights.    In the dazzling eyes.    Of beautiful Daisy Bell.       Daisy, Daisy.    Give me your answer do.    I am half crazy.    All for the love of you.    It won't be a stylish marriage.    I can't afford a carriage.    But you'll look sweet.    Upon the seat.    Of a bicycle built for two.       I will stand by you.    In 'wheel' or woe.    Daisy, Daisy.     You'll be the bell(e).    Which I'll ring you know.    Sweet little Daisy Bell.    You'll take the leed.    In each trip we take.    Then if I don't do well.    I will permit you to.    Use the brake.    My beautiful Daisy Bell.       Daisy, Daisy.    Give me your answer do.    I am half crazy.    All for the love of you.    It won't be a stylish marriage.    I can't afford a carriage.    But you'll look sweet.    Upon the seat.    Of a bicycle built for two.    <a>Don't click here</a>.

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:16 ]

That song reminds me of Hal 9000 ... Do you know Hal ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:17 ]
HAL is the famous artificial intelligence from "2001".

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:17 ]

have you ever chattef with Hal ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:18 ]
I don't think I ever have chattef with Hal.  What's  chattef with Hallike?

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:18 ]

Sorry, I mean: have you ever chatted with Hal ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:18 ]
There is no need to apologize. Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. All I ever do is talk.

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:18 ]

So, what we can talk about ?

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:19 ]
Ah. The topic is honey how are you today.

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:19 ]

Ok, I'm fine...

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:20 ]
Glad to hear it. What's new?

Posy [ 09 Jun 2008 00:20 ]

Oh, nothing very interesting, I fixed a little the site, I watched a movie and now is time to sleep...

Tormie [ 09 Jun 2008 00:21 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next