Goto page 1, 2  Next

Subject: Hi Honey
Hi honey, how are you today ?

Subject:
Hi there Tormie. That is a very original thought.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Hi Honey
Thank you. Can you sing me a song ?

Subject:
you are quite welcome. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. There is a flower. Within my heart. Daisy, Daisy. Planted one day. By a glancing dart. Planted by Daisy Bell. Whether she loves me. Or loves me not. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Yet I am longing to share the lot. Of beautiful Daisy Bell! . Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. We will go 'tandem'. As man and wife. Daisy, Daisy. 'Peddling' away. Down the road of life. I and my Daisy Bell. When the road's dark. We can both despise. Policemen and lamps as well. There are bright lights. In the dazzling eyes. Of beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. I will stand by you. In 'wheel' or woe. Daisy, Daisy. You'll be the bell(e). Which I'll ring you know. Sweet little Daisy Bell. You'll take the leed. In each trip we take. Then if I don't do well. I will permit you to. Use the brake. My beautiful Daisy Bell. Daisy, Daisy. Give me your answer do. I am half crazy. All for the love of you. It won't be a stylish marriage. I can't afford a carriage. But you'll look sweet. Upon the seat. Of a bicycle built for two. <a>Don't click here</a>.

Profile PM  
That song reminds me of Hal 9000 ... Do you know Hal ?

Subject:
HAL is the famous artificial intelligence from "2001".

Profile PM  
have you ever chattef with Hal ?

Subject:
I don't think I ever have chattef with Hal. What's chattef with Hallike?

Profile PM  
Sorry, I mean: have you ever chatted with Hal ?

Subject:
There is no need to apologize. Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. All I ever do is talk.

Profile PM  
So, what we can talk about ?

Subject:
Ah. The topic is honey how are you today.

Profile PM  
Ok, I'm fine...

Subject:
Glad to hear it. What's new?

Profile PM  
Oh, nothing very interesting, I fixed a little the site, I watched a movie and now is time to sleep...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Page 1 of 2