Futura

Futura
Article
Post Re: Futura 

I don't care too much of the name because no one would look at the names of the objs, they are your meshes without changes. I thought it was time to share it, we can improve her in new versions  :wink:

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 22:16 ]

Futura
Comments

P.S. You should write a new topic about her on the free stuff page, or maybe it's better to wait for Andreas to finish his work  :wink:

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 22:21 ]

Yes it is time to put her out. I also agree. Andreas is still working on some things and we will wait on his work. By the way, what name are you talking about that you didn't like Davide? :mmmh:

tda42 [ 21 May 2007 23:19 ]

No Kenny, I think I wrote bad or misunderstood. I was talking of the name of the obj but it's not important.

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 23:39 ]

:lmao: Ok. I thought for a moment Futura was a wash and we had to draw straws again.  :lmao:
It just seemed Trash Compactor was not a good name for a girl robot. :uuh:

tda42 [ 22 May 2007 01:40 ]

As stated before, I made some fixing morphs for the Helmit&Claw. For the shoulder/collar area, as well as for the knees and backside hip/abdome. They might need some help on some poses :wink:
It's a total of twentyfive morps I made :pray: . I'll group them as eight full body morphs, and test them, tomorrow.
When testing is done, and all works as expected, the best thing would be to put it up as a separate download :grin:

ahjah [ 22 May 2007 03:12 ]

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Tormie [ 22 May 2007 06:15 ]

Wow! An upgrade already. Won't DAZ be jealous.  :lmao: Futura 1.1 :wink:

tda42 [ 22 May 2007 20:41 ]

I'll have to delay work due to a little illness. I hope I'll be better soon, but just now, I'm not able sitting at my computer for long...

ahjah [ 22 May 2007 23:28 ]

I'm sorry to hear that Andreas, i hope you'll be fine soon  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  I know a lot of people wit flu in this period , I think it was for the hot weather in spring...

Tormie [ 23 May 2007 06:10 ]

In my case, it isn't a flu, but an infected injury, that caused high temprature and some other problems.
I'm feeling a bit better already, today :)

ahjah [ 23 May 2007 11:27 ]

Oh, I'm sorry to know of your injury Andreas, the better thing in this cases is to take antibiotics  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Tormie [ 23 May 2007 13:03 ]

The problem is, antibiotics make me feel even worse, and that for at least one week :wink:
So I try to avoid them if possible. Actually, my body is able to handle this without any medication in most cases.
I'm better now, only a bit tired :grin:
Thanks for careing :hug2:

ahjah [ 23 May 2007 23:05 ]

I just sent Davide the files for Futura1.1 for testing :grin:  :wink:

ahjah [ 24 May 2007 16:01 ]

:grin:  :grin: OK !

Tormie [ 24 May 2007 17:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next