A questioned picture

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

#16  pangor 29 Oct 2005 04:21

Perhaps I should have mentioned this before.  As Tormentor mentioned in another topic, he deleted this picture from the album, then restored it from backup and moved into the testing gallery.  Since it was there, and since Tormetor had doubts about this picture, I created this topic to setup the poll so that we all could place our vote for how to treat this picture.  In the way that we discussed and tested already.  By creating this topic and this poll, I was not stating my opinion of the picture, it was just a case of following the procedures that we have discussed.

I did not vote right away and did not comments early on, so as to not place any pressure on the rest of you.  Once a few votes were already cast, I casted vote as I had intented to from the beginning.  (Perhaps I should not say how I voted, but I did infact vote for the picture to be returned to the main gallery.)

The poll was created to run for 7 days so on Monday my timezone when the poll has expired the picture will be returned to the main gallery as the vote of 7:1 in favor call for.  Most of us have already voted that who have not I think are only those who are for various reasons absent at the moment.  In order to give all a fair chance to vote, I think it is fair to let the poll run it course for the full 7 days.

Please don't see this process as Posetteforever becoming something different than it once was.  Tormentor carries many burdens for us in running Posetteforever, he has asked us to help him with the burden of determining waht is appropriate for the album.  This process, is a way for us to help Tormentor by helping him to carry this burden.

Pangor

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#17  tda42 29 Oct 2005 08:12

You guys are the best. Oooh I felt so bad about this one because it was a part of so many laughs and memories here. I simply love you all.      This will be my last with this. I have found the best site any Mod could want.        

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#18  pangor 01 Nov 2005 09:09

This picture has been returned to the main gallery.

Pangor

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2