SOme fixes in the free stuff.

Page 1 of 1

Post SOme fixes in the free stuff.

#1  pangor 18 Nov 2005 20:48

The entry for the P5 Mats for Checkov's hair was setup to deliver the MATS for McCoy's hair.  I determined the correct filename and updated the entry.  it is working.

I noticed that there was a problem with Mordikar's Archery Pack.  I have discovered that while fixing a problem with the original zip, Mordikar split that package into two parts, but the record here was not updated.  At Rendo they have a link to the second part but not the first part.  Using the informaiton that Mordikar provided in the notes for part two at Rendo, I determined the URL for both parts.  I updated the record here to properly provide part one and I added a new entry to provide part two as well.  I then reapproved the first part for download.  It is working.

It appears that the issue with Ace's Violet texture has been long standing but no one reported it until now.  Since the file was uploaded while PF was running on the older software, it may not be possible to determine the original file name.  So I have sent Ace a request to send me a new copy to be attached to the original entry.  In the meantime, I have unapproved that entry.

Pangor

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 18 Nov 2005 21:39

Thank you for your work pangor   ! About Ace's texture I think he will gave it to us with no problem, in case he lost it I'll search in the backups...

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#3  pangor 18 Nov 2005 22:08

With the assumption that he still has it I am sure it will be no problem.  I unapproved it so that it would not cause issues for some of the download raiders prior to the time that it is repaired.

I also saw a notice about the gogo hair.  I tested the download and it does infact return an empty file.  I check at Mylochka's site and found that it has been removed from there in favor of the copy we have here.

I have a copy that I downloaded a while back, so I am currently uploading it to fix that entry.

the URL of the empty file is:  http://www.posetteforever.com/pafil...e5f7a8df194.zip

I don't know if it will be deleted from the disk once the new copy of gogo.zip has finished uploading.

Pangor

pangor 

#4  pangor 18 Nov 2005 22:20

Fix for the gogo hair is complete.  The old file was deleted when the new one was uploaded.

Pangor

pangor 

#5  pangor 23 Nov 2005 23:52

The Violet texture for Posette is available.

Ace informed me that now with his computer back he has uploaded a copy of the texture at his site.  I updated the free stuff record with the URL to access the texture from the Halls of Olympus and then reapproved the entry.

Pangor

pangor 

#6  JanReinar 24 Nov 2005 00:24

Great job Pangor!  

blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#7  pangor 28 Nov 2005 22:12

A report was posted of a brokeln link for PBnj's Galina4Sara character.  I discovered that the link is broken at PBnJ's site, The Sara Project, as well.  I have semt her an email about this.  In the meantime, I have unapproved the entry for the Galina.

Pangor

pangor 

#8  Tormie 28 Nov 2005 22:20

Thank you pangor, I'm sorry about it, I've not see pbnj for a long while...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#9  pangor 28 Nov 2005 22:55

Yes, I have not seen her any place for some time now.  I set her a PM at The Sara Project back in August.  She replied a month latter, but message notification are broken over there, so when I did visit after that I did not know there was a reply waiting.  The icon of a mail box is supposed to have it little flag standing up when there is a message waiting, but it did not work.

I found the reply today when I was about to send her another PM on her site. So, seeing the length of the delay and that she mentioned that she is not on-line even tere too often and that she had at that time not touched Poser for a couple of months, I sent the message by email instead.

I have a copy of that file (downloaded from here in December of last year), so I offered to send her a copy of it, if something bad happened and she lost her copy of that character of hers.

Pangor

pangor 

#10  Tormie 28 Nov 2005 23:36

I had the feeling that she was unhappy with PF since the Den's episode   ...

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#11  pangor 29 Nov 2005 02:56

Yes, I thought that I had noticed what appeared to be disaffection by the at that time regulars of PF and she was one of those.  Now it seems like she has gone from a strong supporter of Sara to not being involved at all anywhere.  The Sara Project is still but it seems to be running on autopilot and there is not much activity by anyone there anymore.

Pangor

pangor 

#12  Tormie 29 Nov 2005 09:33

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes