What I did in the MBotW

Page 1 of 1

Post What I did in the MBotW

#1  pangor 03 Feb 2006 21:28

Munshine uploaded an this picture 000a to the Model Beauty of the Week gallery.  It is fine by the rules of Posetteforever, but as you can tell, it does not fit with the guidelines for Model Beauty of the Week.  So, it should be moved to the main gallery instead; however, I did not do that.

What I did do was create Munshine's MBotW gallery and moved the picture into it.  Here is the reason I did that:

Munshine has been a member of Posetteforever since January of 2004, has not been an active members, and had not visited PF since March of 2004.  Before taking any actions, I looked for his gallery at Renderosity.  I found that he was active there  from October of 2003 until August of 2004; he started posting pistures again in January of 2006.  From the low view counts and how rare comments on his works have been, it appears that he never did become too popular.

So, assuming that he is only now returning to art after being away for one year and four months; I didn't want to discourage his offer by appearing to reject his artwork.

(I am only assuming that Munshine is a he)

pangor 

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 04 Feb 2006 11:27

ok  

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes