Out for the weekend

Out for the weekend
Article
Post Out for the weekend 

Hi friends, I'll be not home for a couple of day, saturday and sunday. I'll go to Rome for a political meeting, the election day here is incoming so I've these things to do, they are very annoying and I'd prefer to stay home lazying and playing with Poser and my Posy   but it's something that I've to do in order to try to preserve my job.

So take care of the place and no strange parties   while I'm away  

Tormie [ 10 Mar 2006 12:31 ]

Out for the weekend
Comments
Tormie, take care of what you need to, and we try to behave.

pangor [ 10 Mar 2006 19:17 ]
Post Re: Out for the weekend 

And we will try not to burn the place to the ground!  You know how the parties here can get.

melamkish [ 11 Mar 2006 04:40 ]
Good luck Davide!  

JanReinar [ 11 Mar 2006 05:31 ]
I'm back !   They were two very busy days in this political meeting, I had a guy sleeping in the same room who snored like a chainsaw and I couldn't sleep   lol, and I went home in a train full of people, but I succeded in stealing a seat for my butts   ... This is another very busy period, I've to call my lawier because of a ticket that I took from the local police that I think was wrong and we have to go to a local court on friday to discuss it (the italian procedure is very different from other countries I think, but here this judge is called "judge of peace" and decide for little problems). Then there were a serie of elections day, the main event on 9 april for the national parliament, first we have the election of the representatives of the trade union where I work, then there will be the election for the municiplaity of the city where I work.

This week I won't be around too much, but I found the right, usual solution for the next week, you already know what I mean      
Some fake illnes vacances is what I need or I won't make anything with Poser till the next year and I can't leave my Posy   alone for too long  

Tormie [ 13 Mar 2006 20:31 ]
Welcome back.  And I will be around more than I have been lately, so will try to help more, and no break things.          

pangor [ 17 Mar 2006 18:01 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1