I've banned dphoadley2

Page 1 of 1

Post I've banned dphoadley2

#1  Tormie 24 Oct 2006 00:22

Hi today our old "friend" dphoadley2 came back and the first thing he did was to post a naked pregnant woman in the album. You may not remember it but he has been already warned 2 times in the past, the third one means ban.

It can be argued or not about the decency of the picture but it disturbed me a lot, above all knowing the kind of person. He tried to find the limit of the site, also in the past and actually I've not the time for this kind of things. He's also "dangerous" in the terms that he probably will spread some dirt on places like Renderosity against posetteforever, if you see something please tell me.

I've IP-banned him, I think it will last for one year

Your opinion is welcome.

This is the comment to the picture he posted and that I've deleted:

After a long hot day tending the vines, weeding the rows, and doing whatever's necessary that the vineyard may grow and improve, it's time for a cool refreshing break.

Working in the hot sun can be tiresome, so obviously she's in the habit of taking her clothes off to be more comfortable. And being a well bred young lady, she offers us a beer first before taking one herself.

Beer Bottles by Trekkiegirrrl.
Neja by Narcissus.
Neja's texture is actually Heike for Mike 3, XTrinityX. I downlaoded it here in freestuff, and ran it through the UTC to convert it to V2, and then applied it to Neja, along with a few facial morphs and wally, a truly amazing character.
Flowers by Gerald Day.
Background from freestuff.

I made the character purposely rather plain, to that it would be believable that she earns her livelihood from the honest toil of cultivating the land. A NVIATWAS would last an hour doing wht she does. If you look closely, you'll notice that she's also pregnant, her fertility matching the fecundity of the soil itself.

This is a landmark rendcer for me, it's the first one I've ever done solely in Poser 5. The scene I set up initially in Pro Pack, but wishing to get greater 3D effect with bump and displacement, I imported the Pz3 into my brand new FREE Poser 5, and fiddled with it in the Pose and Materials room. Once I wouldn't have dared to enter the materials room (all those NODEs), but having read Dr. Geeps tutorial yesterday, I decided to give it a try. Enjoy.

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

#2  Tormie 24 Oct 2006 11:44

and here is the reply to his email :

Actually there is no difference in timezones from Israel and Italy where I live, I just sent you the message at 3 a.m. and there is no need for a reply to the warning, you already got 2 of them, at the third one the ban is automatic. About the rest we are not considering the value or the meaning of your art, it will be ranked in bigger and more important places but the simple fact that it's not compatible with our site and it's not to be argued with subtle interpretations of our rules and t.o.s., and actually the ban is also due to the very simple fact that Posetteforever is an amateurs site, this means that no one is paid to take care of the users, as a conseguence when there is an user with an unpredictable attitude we can dedicate to him or her only a little time, if he or she understands it's ok, if not we simply don't dedicate valuable free time to him or her. I can only suggest you to post your art where there are paid admins and moderators, they have the (paid) time to discuss about the compatibility of your art with the site rules.

I wish you good luck and sorry for not having visited your gallery, as I wrote I can dedicate only a little time for fun and my tastes are different.

Regards

Tormie

> There is between seven to twelve hours difference between Israel's and United States time zones.  Your warnings arrived araond 03:00 AM Israel time when I was asleep.  There is no way that I could have responded to them in a reasonable way.  I think that I should have been allowed at least 12 hours time to respond to these warnings, especially in light of the differenced in time zones.
> You are right that I don't generally visit your site, but that is because I've found the attitude of your admin. to be both mecurial and unpredictable in its response to my postings.  As for my recent post, I DID read you guidelines, and noted that it said NOT to post renders of a 'Lacivious' nature.  Since nudity was not mentioned as being forbidden, and as my render is certainly NOT lacivious, I thought that it was in the bounds of your guidelines.
> If you'd like to get a better idea of the nature of my art, you may browse my gallery at Renderosity: http://www.Renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=240894
>
> David P. Hoadley

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#3  JanReinar 24 Oct 2006 14:18

Post duplicate!  

Last edited by JanReinar on 24 Oct 2006 14:28; edited 1 time in total 
blank.gif JanReinar Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#4  JanReinar 24 Oct 2006 14:27

I support your decision and agree with it completely! The pic would disturbed me too! It could be not ponographic it is of very bad taste as we say here!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#5  Tormie 24 Oct 2006 17:06

Yep John, the fact is that maybe I'm stupid but I can't find the point in showing a naked, shaved pregnant woman drinking beer  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#6  JanReinar 24 Oct 2006 17:09

If you are stupid because it I am must be stupid too! I can't find the point in showing a naked, shaved pregnant woman drinking beer too!

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

Post Re: I've banned dphoadley2

#7  pangor 09 Nov 2006 04:08

I completly agree with the ban and the removal of the image.  From what I have seen of his postings  pictures and forum he has not changed.  He is still drawn to the same ways as he was before.  In addition to his known style, that is not compatible with PF.

He also did violate our rules by posting any picture here at all.  When he was causing so much trouble and he started various attemt to test and break our limits.  So I have hen a rather tough one.  One of the clauses of our gallery rules says that an item can not be posted if the person has beed told by any of the staff to not post it or anything like it.  Because of his attempts, I told him that he could not post or attach any picture at PF until the picture is seen and appoved by either Tormie or myself.  So for him posting a picture that has not been approved by one of the two of us, was a rule violation.

That happened during the time when he was making so much trouble and we were working to clean PF of his trouble.  I think I told tormie, but I am not sure now.  That was a busy and crazy week.

pangor 

Post Re: I've banned dphoadley2

#8  pangor 09 Nov 2006 04:24

I almost forgot,  a picture of an expecting mother drinking alcohol is bad.  There is another image of a very clearly expeting mother in the gallery.  As I recall, it is a Model Beauty of the Week, posted by xSilentlySpoken.  It is different, it was made to show the beauty of the lady in that picture.  This one by dphoadly2, is not of the same kind.

Also had anyone notice that she is hadnign the viewer a bottle but is not looking at the viewer?  There is something about her pose and expresstion combined with her looking away that is disturbing.  As thought she is scared to look at the viewer?  Implying a bad relationingship with the viewer?

pangor 

HideWas this topic useful?
Link this topic
URL
BBCode
HTML

Page 1 of 1