MichaelValeen

MichaelValeen
Article
Post MichaelValeen 

Hi Staff, today MichaelValeen sent me this PM

Quote:
Hello, Tormie
I have, displayed the ~WonderWoman~ at a website called animotions.com.
The people, on this website have commented on the Wonderwoman image
I have created quite harshly. Here, is the link.
There is no fee to "sign-in" to this website it is free ~TakeCare Tormie~.--->

http://www.animotions.com/modules.p...2&orderby=dateD

I don't know what to say, his ladies with big boobs make me smile and I saw them as light provocative pictures (as far as i know they are never naked) and they are adult   . I can't find anything wrong in them, so I replied in animotion... But, however, I want to know some opinions fro, you...

Tormie [ 08 Apr 2007 00:49 ]

MichaelValeen
Comments
Post Re: MichaelValeen 

The link don't work   

ahjah [ 08 Apr 2007 02:08 ]

I went to Animotions, and saw the remarks.

They remind me of a saying I sometimes use.
"Opinions, are like assholes; everyone's got one; and when you show yours off, you invariably place yourself in an awkward position."

Michael Valeen's images make me smile too. Yes, they are exagerated; but so is most of the other stuff being done with 3DG these days.
I looked at the commenter's galleries (or lack thereof...) and didn't smile once.

Whazizname [ 08 Apr 2007 04:19 ]

http://www.animotions.com/modules.p...2&orderby=dateD

sorry Andreas

Probably he contacted me in order to write some nice comments on animotions  

Tormie [ 08 Apr 2007 08:30 ]

I don't have any problem with MichaelValeen's works, either
It's his way of "comic style". Some use big hands and feet, in Japan they use big heads and eyes, and MichaelValeen uses big boobs. It could be worse   

ahjah [ 08 Apr 2007 21:25 ]

Tormie [ 09 Apr 2007 00:46 ]

I have talked with him and he is a Graphics Artist with a news place somewhere up in the North East United States. I think it is like anything else. The art doesn't show any sex acts or poses. I think he just likes big breast on his women. It is kind of his trade mark with the characters. Tormie with his hand in his art is another example. Others showing a style of being their own work. I think they are cute but sexy and playful. But if their is little ones on the site I don't think it is a harm to them more than a laugh. It is funny to laugh at things like this as well as judge. Davide I think he was inviting you to come to another site. We have to be careful but in the long run we have to learn to just laugh and let it go unless someone from our guests gets offended with some of the art from any one. Then we make a judgment.

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2007 20:01 ]

I just went to Animotions web site. Seen his art and had to say I am glad it is not me they are hammering. So sad in what you do is not wanted.

tda42 [ 09 Apr 2007 20:46 ]

Wise words kenny   However my feeling about animotion changed radically  

Tormie [ 09 Apr 2007 22:11 ]

AFAIK, Animotions and Renderotica are made by the same staff, so I don't think, they're prudes. Maybe, they only try to keep it sorted somehow

ahjah [ 09 Apr 2007 23:28 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 1