Subject: PosetteV3
Might want to check this out. Not sure if it is a V3 or a Posette but from what I have heard it is a Posette that can handle texture maps of V3 :mmmh: Go to free stuff at Renderosity and check it out. :thumb: It was made by dphoadley. :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: PosetteV3
Dphoadley is no more part of our little family :whistle:

Thats why I am smiling at the end of the sentence. :lmao: O:)

Profile PM  
He used a lot of third party morphs in his char file that's based on PitKlads Nea with a lot of Nea's morphs in it without a single word of credit :snooty: , as well as a whole bunch of my morphs including my natural body and even one face moph by Thilda (I was credited, at least, but as "AJ", not as "ahjah" :wink: )
To be honest I have to admit the remapping turned out very well...

I bet he never asked for permissions to use your morphs...

No, but I've been asked for beta testing some weeks ago...Well, I've been too busy with other stuff :wink: :whistle:

Care to get a wrench and tighten a few bolts on a Robot Andreas. :wink:

Profile PM  
:uuh: Where's my oil can?
... waiting for the files :grin:

Might I respectfully point out that if we have a shiny Expressionistc female robot in our files, we are duty bound to add a mad scientist. (Though any scientist with the name Rotwang has to have some serious issues I don't even want to contemplate...)

That's not a bad idea, we can use Domus :grin: !

Kenny gets the Mad Scientist room prepared. A flash of light. MMmmmmauh hah! hah! haaaaa! O:)

Profile PM  
:sofahide: :uuh:

He is using one of my morphs? wich one, where can i find this model and see for my self? In the readme to every freestuff submission i make i say u can not share it in any way shape or form and that it includes redistribution. Andreas if u betatested it before - why didn't u tell me about my morph? I hate this, this is why i stoped doing freestuff for awhile and if this is true - i don't see the point in doing freesutff at all.

Profile PM  
Sad to say there was times I didn't get the credit I should of had in my life on things that I did and was very proud of. :sad: But all I can say is I just tested this out. If he is giving it away for free then in some way the free was added on from you and others. A group effort if you will. To see it broken down or band would be very bad. I wish I was there to give you a hug Thilda and have really the time to explain things on this matter, but I can't. This is so sad. I don't think anyone ment to hurt anyone in this. :crying: Maybe we could work out an agreement of some sort. I don't know. :sad:

Profile PM  
Hello,
It, is P4 Posette figure.
That, uses Victoria 3 Skin Textures.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 4