Futura

Futura
Article
Post Re: Futura 

I don't care too much of the name because no one would look at the names of the objs, they are your meshes without changes. I thought it was time to share it, we can improve her in new versions  

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 22:16 ]

Futura
Comments

P.S. You should write a new topic about her on the free stuff page, or maybe it's better to wait for Andreas to finish his work  

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 22:21 ]

Yes it is time to put her out. I also agree. Andreas is still working on some things and we will wait on his work. By the way, what name are you talking about that you didn't like Davide?

tda42 [ 21 May 2007 23:19 ]

No Kenny, I think I wrote bad or misunderstood. I was talking of the name of the obj but it's not important.

Tormie [ 21 May 2007 23:39 ]

Ok. I thought for a moment Futura was a wash and we had to draw straws again.  
It just seemed Trash Compactor was not a good name for a girl robot.

tda42 [ 22 May 2007 01:40 ]

As stated before, I made some fixing morphs for the Helmit&Claw. For the shoulder/collar area, as well as for the knees and backside hip/abdome. They might need some help on some poses
It's a total of twentyfive morps I made . I'll group them as eight full body morphs, and test them, tomorrow.
When testing is done, and all works as expected, the best thing would be to put it up as a separate download

ahjah [ 22 May 2007 03:12 ]

Tormie [ 22 May 2007 06:15 ]

Wow! An upgrade already. Won't DAZ be jealous.   Futura 1.1

tda42 [ 22 May 2007 20:41 ]

I'll have to delay work due to a little illness. I hope I'll be better soon, but just now, I'm not able sitting at my computer for long...

ahjah [ 22 May 2007 23:28 ]

I'm sorry to hear that Andreas, i hope you'll be fine soon        I know a lot of people wit flu in this period , I think it was for the hot weather in spring...

Tormie [ 23 May 2007 06:10 ]

In my case, it isn't a flu, but an infected injury, that caused high temprature and some other problems.
I'm feeling a bit better already, today

ahjah [ 23 May 2007 11:27 ]

Oh, I'm sorry to know of your injury Andreas, the better thing in this cases is to take antibiotics      

Tormie [ 23 May 2007 13:03 ]

The problem is, antibiotics make me feel even worse, and that for at least one week
So I try to avoid them if possible. Actually, my body is able to handle this without any medication in most cases.
I'm better now, only a bit tired
Thanks for careing

ahjah [ 23 May 2007 23:05 ]

I just sent Davide the files for Futura1.1 for testing   

ahjah [ 24 May 2007 16:01 ]

OK !

Tormie [ 24 May 2007 17:59 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 4 of 6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next