Subject: Re: Futura
I don't care too much of the name because no one would look at the names of the objs, they are your meshes without changes. I thought it was time to share it, we can improve her in new versions :wink:

P.S. You should write a new topic about her on the free stuff page, or maybe it's better to wait for Andreas to finish his work :wink:

Yes it is time to put her out. I also agree. Andreas is still working on some things and we will wait on his work. By the way, what name are you talking about that you didn't like Davide? :mmmh:

Profile PM  
No Kenny, I think I wrote bad or misunderstood. I was talking of the name of the obj but it's not important.

:lmao: Ok. I thought for a moment Futura was a wash and we had to draw straws again. :lmao:
It just seemed Trash Compactor was not a good name for a girl robot. :uuh:

Profile PM  
As stated before, I made some fixing morphs for the Helmit&Claw. For the shoulder/collar area, as well as for the knees and backside hip/abdome. They might need some help on some poses :wink:
It's a total of twentyfive morps I made :pray: . I'll group them as eight full body morphs, and test them, tomorrow.
When testing is done, and all works as expected, the best thing would be to put it up as a separate download :grin:

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Wow! An upgrade already. Won't DAZ be jealous. :lmao: Futura 1.1 :wink:

Profile PM  
I'll have to delay work due to a little illness. I hope I'll be better soon, but just now, I'm not able sitting at my computer for long...

I'm sorry to hear that Andreas, i hope you'll be fine soon :pray: :pray: :pray: I know a lot of people wit flu in this period , I think it was for the hot weather in spring...

In my case, it isn't a flu, but an infected injury, that caused high temprature and some other problems.
I'm feeling a bit better already, today :)

Oh, I'm sorry to know of your injury Andreas, the better thing in this cases is to take antibiotics :pray: :pray: :pray:

The problem is, antibiotics make me feel even worse, and that for at least one week :wink:
So I try to avoid them if possible. Actually, my body is able to handle this without any medication in most cases.
I'm better now, only a bit tired :grin:
Thanks for careing :hug2:

I just sent Davide the files for Futura1.1 for testing :grin: :wink:

:grin: :grin: OK !

Page 4 of 6