Subject: Re: Futura
I looked at it and you made a wonderful work Andreas :thumb: .

Here is the file:

I think that this should be the final version, Kenny please look at her :) !

I've already prepared the file and added a credit to Andreas in the readme file too. you should also advertise her in the front page on other sites, or I can do it for you :whistle: .

I waited to do it in order to have Andreas' work completed :grin:

I just checked it. Its ok with me. :thumb: Thank you for all the work Andreas. As well as Davide. I told you it was a team effort. :bigrinnin:

Last edited by tda42 on 24 May 2007 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
ok then, but take a look at her :) , what yout hink

Yes, Kenny, I'd like you to have a look at her now before she's released to the public, too.
She's still your baby :grin:

I'm working on some custom morphs :grin: . Kenny you should think about some boots for Posette for your next project ! the ones for futura look very nice on Posy :heartbeat: :grin: !!

I did look at her and I am very impressed. Andreas I would like you to PM me and give me a little tutorial of what you did. I found this to be very exciting and almost a tear to my eyes. I m very happy of this project, but most of all I am happy that WE the friends at Posetteforever did something out of love for the site as well as a team to do other great things. :thumb: She is ready. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
Ok to share her ?

You have to ask? :lmao: Yes! She is ready for the world. :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
I see, you've upgraded the file already, Davide. But I think we'd change the preview pic, too, cos the new version lost this ugly gap at the collar :mmmh: :grin:

Hang on. I'm working on it! :bigrinnin:

Profile PM  
That's ok, I'm still waiting for a good render to put in the news and maybe to write an annuncements on other sites :grin: . I think you guys can update the free stuff page yourself or, if not, send me the picture :whistle:

For some good reason. I can't get it to load. :lmao: When things don't work, get a bigger hammer. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Ok! It's in there. So what do you guys think? :wink:

Profile PM  
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Great Pic Kenny !! It deserves to be in the album too :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :grin:

Now, do you want to write a news on the public forum to advertise it using this picture :grin: ? Can I use it to advertise it on other places ?

And again it is yes! :lmao: I don't have a problem with any of it Davide. What ever you would like to do. You know I;m ok with it. :thumb:

Profile PM  

Page 5 of 6