Eveena

Page 1 of 1

Post Eveena

#1  Tormie 23 Jun 2007 17:44

Hi friends, i need your help in testing my first Posette project.

during my fake illness period home   , while I was in bed very ill I spent my time searching for  All Posettes that I know . You know that Posy is a reworked Eve V2 , I like this model because it has the collars that includes the breast and right and left buttock, when you bend the leg the hip doesn't become a mess, but still I like the head of NeaP4 , because she has teeth and lacrimals modelled on the head. The eyes are also mapped differently.

So today I made this Posette. Actually I "made" nothing if not combine some parts of NeaP4 into Eve Body.

The file included here has the obj already done, you've only to paste the directory in the runtime folder, The figure includes morphs, but the final release won't include any of them in order to avoid copyright problems. I have a problem that you could help me to solve. In order to obtain the obj file I combined the two figure (NeaP4 and EveV2) but if I would encode with the objaction mover I can't encode both: I mean , In the package I'll put a .pcf file and with the objaction mover this seed file combined with an original obj will decode the resulting obj file needed. but obvioulsy I can't use this method if not maybe in two steps   . But there could be a solution even if I wasn't able to do it   . Pitklad made separate props for the head and for the eyes and teeth so I tried to modify the cr2 file in order to make the file as neaP4 is made: there are alternative objs for the head, the teeth and a prop attached to the has called "teeth". For each of these objects there is an obj in the NeaP4 directory. If I could use the same method I wouldn't even need to decode anything: I'll just attach these objs to EveV2 head in the Cr2 and all is done, the final result would be a little cr2 file. I'll try again but if you can, help me   ...

For the file here, you can see and appreciate the model as she will be:You need nothing to use it if not to have installed NeaP4 and Eve V2 , because she uses the texture maps of both characters, a mat pose file is included.

For the final version it will contain no Morphs but the detailed instructions on how to transfer them using the morphmanager.
Some parts of the body (rcolla, lcollar, chest,rbuttock etc.) need specific morphs for Eve, but I can easily add the morphs made for Posette using the tailr program, so if you want to have some of your morphs already included just tell it to me and I'll do the work  

The texture for the body is normal Posette texture except for the lacrimals and the eyes that take NeaP4 maps and the nails and genitals that take Eve v2 textures. The lashes are those for NeaP4, if I'm not wrong she take the V3 transparency map.

Eve V2 can wear conforming dresses of Posette, but they need to be "fitted" moving the hip. Now that I can use dynamic dresses it's no more a big problem for me and the advantage of havong the collars that bends well is great, i think it is the biggest problem of Posette with the joints.

Try this for now and let me know. I want to share her here as a project of our group  

I like a lot this Posette   because I think that it's very versatile and she have what I personally need, body parts that bends well and some adds that Pitklad made for the head.

P.S. I want to keep the project in this forum, which is invisible to "normal" users till the release of her, like we did with Futura

it.png Tormie Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

• Back to top Page bottom

Post Re: Eveena

#2  Tormie 23 Jun 2007 17:45

P.S. I forgot to add the morphs for the teeth   , you can take them from NeaP4

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#3  tda42 23 Jun 2007 18:44

I think my doll is going to have to go to the Dentist.   

blank.gif tda42 Gender: Male
...Pink Paws...
...Pink Paws...
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#4  ahjah 23 Jun 2007 23:17

I'll give her a try.
I have all the Eves and LaTexaP4 as well as the Neas and Posette2003, but I have to admit I still prefere the original P4 version spiced up with NEAena's lacrimal stolen as a prop and Yamato's modified joints. I made all my morphs for this, and a lot of them will not work on Eve2's body and they don't look this good on NEA as well
This frankensteined girl seems to be interesting, anyway

blank.gif ahjah Gender: Male
Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Chief
Chief
Old Timer
Old Timer

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#5  Tormie 24 Jun 2007 00:02

I've a simpler version that I'm preparing ready to go...  

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

#6  Tormie 24 Jun 2007 03:11

Never mind, I already made all the job  and already put in the free stuff page Please friends, try to install her so that i'll know if she work or not        

Posette enthusiast
Posette enthusiast
Life + 1
Life + 1
Renderosity Ban
Renderosity Ban

Tomatoes
Lemons
hearts

HideWas this topic useful?