Do you want that the users that never posted, and that logged in the last time more than one year ago get deleted ?

Total Votes : 2

Subject: You see some more users everyday because...
You can see some more users everyday because I just installed a modification that allows me to send a notification to certain users: I selected the users that never posted, registered more than one year ago whose last login was prior to one year ago and sent an automatic message that says that the account will be deleted if they don't come to the site sometimes... I plan to send the messages to all tese users (slowly becasue I can't send a lot of messages at once) and then wait a period, maybe a month, and then delete all the users with zero post that never logged in in the last year. The number of active user and the user list will decrease a lot ...

I want to know your opinion here

Subject: Re: You see some more users everyday because...
Maybe so. I mean if they don't come to talk or look then what is the point of having them as a user. :mmmh: I would say that we are 30 strong but remember people like GP or messenger or others who may want to come back but can't due to other things.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: You see some more users everyday because...
Yep, I restricted the selection to users that never posted, deleting users that posted would even cause a deep mess in the database like when Nex was deleted on the spot on his request. This is the main reason why I never deleted "active" users

Page 1 of 1