Subject: Keep an eye opened
On Philgreg, I activated him manually for uploading pictures, but he looks to me to have a strange behaviour. The posts he wrote are only fake ones in order to get 5 posts for upload permission, he began exceeding the upload limit and I hope not to have another strange minded individual because the subject of the pictures is a little strange :roll: . But maybe I'm worried for nothing :uuh: ...

Subject: Re: Keep an eye opened
:uuh: :uuh:

Oh, maybe I'm too much paranoid :uuh: :uuh: but ... :uuh: :uuh: :uuh:

In some countries people have different ways of showing art. The mind is a strange place to where dreams are harvested and sometimes made into reality. He maybe excited of his work and has put it into high gear to post them. Also maybe a site that really cares about his work. :mmmh: But then again he is probably a demented person and we should ax him now. Who's got the butter? :lmao:

Profile PM  
You're right Kenny, my usual problem is the language barrier, I exchanged PMs with him and they sounded ... "strange" for me, however, we've this staff forum for these things so that i can share my feelings that more then once were wrong. For example I don't go in the album every day ( :redface: ) so maybe I can't see immediatly if an uploaded picture is of the "forbidden" kind , if it has been "covered" in the front page with a more recent picture. That's all when I turn in the "keep an eye opened" switch :grin: .

( :uuh: or maybe i watched too many times the Das Leben der Anderen movie :uuh: , :mmmh: This could be a nice name for a subsection of this forum :whistle: )

Eyes open.

(:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1