Subject: why i am away ....now
hello friends. I have gotten some emails asking how i am and i am taking the chance here to answer to most of u at the same time.

I have gotten a new job a litte more than 2 weeks ago. It is not in my city so i have to travel a lot and that takes time away from doing things that i enjoy. I really really hate the job btw..... But i take it one week at a time.

I am also since monday sick so if i write something really weird it is because of my feaver. At the moment it is up to 39,2 degrees celcius. i don't know how to convert it for those that doesn't use celcius.. it is a high feaver.

But the worst of all is that my oldest dog is very very sick. She is at the animal hospital now and has been there since 7 this morning. last night at around midnight she collapsed. She couldn't get up, or stand or sit or walk. She can't controll the movement of her head at the same time it was clear that she was all there in the head, she kept trying tp stand up and was thirsty. So i sat on the floor with her until it was morning and then got her to the animal hospital.

They say that she has one of 2 things (i don't know how to translate the names of them). if it is number 1 she will recover in 2-4 days. if it is the other she will be dead by then.

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: why i am away ....now
I pray for your Doggie. :pray: Lord knows I have lost the best friend anyone could want. My little T'da. So I know what you are going threw. I wish you better health Thilda as well as your best friend. :pray:

Profile PM  
:pray: I'm very sorry Thilda, I hope your beloved and cute doggie will be fine soon, and you too :) !

Hi Thilda :hug2:
sorry to hear about all the trouble around you going on.
I'm with you and your old girl :pray:
( I lost a good friend by a sudden heart attack 2 weeks ago. The message reached me only yesterday cos he didn't live in my city :crying: ...)

Sending you good wishes!
:)

(:

Profile PM  
Thanks for all the kind words :) Still sick and i still work the hatejob but more importantly my doggie is better. She will come home tomorrow, she hasn't fully recovered but she is better. she can walk again but i will need to do some exercises with her.

Profile PM  
:) Good thing to hear :hug2:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :thumb: !

I am glad that your doggie is doing well on the road to recovery. It would be a great loss in the heart if not. I know these things. But it is nice to know some good has come to the world and for this I am thankful. :thumb:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1