Subject: Japan
Hi friends, I'll be away for a while, on day 27 I'll go to Madrid (via Paris) to bring my girlfriend and the next day we'll fly to Tokyo for a 10 days journey :yeah: . We plan to Visit Tokio, Nikko, Kyoto and Hiroshima. We'll spend the new year's Eve in a Temple in Kyoto. We planned everything, I hope that this everything will be ok :uuh: . I'll post photos :D

Subject: Re: Japan
I'm Sure you'll both have a great time making happy memories, for the years a head together.

You're a real jet lag fan Tormie, hope you remember to stay hydrated and keep your body salts level up (he'll be too busy fussing over his other half to think about himself - he is a real softy).

As for pictures, oh man I love flat oriental faces (probably why I love Anime), I hope you take some real good ones of the natives.

(Suddenly I want to load up Anni - it's been to long).

Profile PM  
Reading again (much like the media whores who manipulate everything).

Seeing the text;
[We'll spend the new year's Eve in a Temple in Kyoto. We planned everything...]

Boss, are you getting married?

Ooh the sound of little Tormies...

:goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight: :goodnight:

Last edited by Chromium on 25 Dec 2012 23:14; edited 1 time in total
Profile PM  
:D Have fun Davide.
(only ten days for Japan :roll: , on the other hand, you're not used to the radiation... )
Take care :hugs:

Bon voyage! Enjoy it! :hugs:

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1