Subject: TRX1 P5
Hi friends :hugs:
Today I received an email from A site member TRX1
--------------
"I was just wondering if you guys have a site like this dedicated to P5 figures? I think that would be a fantastic idea although, I'm sure ,not an original one. "
------------

I answered

------------
"Hi TRXone,

First let me thank you for your interest in our little community. Second I have to appologise my poor English.
Regarding your idea, we could set up a P5 sub-section as part of PF, and as I remember, there already exists a forum thread on topic.
Posetteforever is not only dedicated to Posette and Dork, but to all figures that come with Poser or are (were) available for free over the years.
So Judy and Don can have a home here, too. We are running our little site as an outpost in this by now almost completely commercialized 3D scene. Our founder Tormie pays the bills from his own wallet, and I don't think he or one of the staff thinks about starting another page. Feel free to found a community yourself. We'd like to help if we can. Until then you're welcome to our little place and to bring all Dons and Judys you know.

Yours

Andreas (ahjah)"
----------------------------------

If any of you have ideas on this topic or is more interested in the P5 people than me :sorry:
I'd suggest you contact him
:hugs: :hugs:

Subject: Re: TRX1 P5
Hope he likes it here, and shows us some of what he does with them.

Profile PM  

Page 1 of 1