pangor
Subject: 2006 Posetteforever Calendar
We have waited long enough the year is half over. So yesterday, I tackled the job of converting the calendar artwork into a calendar, myself, rather than waiting any longer for word on its progress.

You will find two copies of the calendar in the zip archive. Several common holidays are lited include an important festival at teh end of March. The phases of the moon are also included. The first copy is for above the equator, the names of the files for that one include the letter N. The second copy is for below the equator, the names of the files for that one include the letter S.

You can download it from here: 2006 Posetteforever Calendar

Enjoy. :)

Subject:
Great work Pangor, thanks :lol: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :dance: :dance:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I agree Great work Pangor! :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I like the calender!

I am confused though, why is there a group lettered "n", and a group lettered "s"?

(:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
It is for which side of teh equator you are on. If you are north of the equator use the group marked N. If you are south of the equaor use the group marked S. The phases of the moon are different and the seasons are differnet on the two sides of the equator.

Subject:
I've downloaded and looked at it, it's a very nice calendar :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: ! Thank you very much friends, I'm touched!

And thank you to pangor for the calendar look and the software used, it just works very fine :)

Subject:
We have absolutley to make a new one before the end of the year this time :uuh: :doh: :pray:

Subject:
pangor";p="31476 wrote: 
It is for which side of teh equator you are on. If you are north of the equator use the group marked N. If you are south of the equaor use the group marked S. The phases of the moon are different and the seasons are differnet on the two sides of the equator.

Oh; cool!

I guess that I forgot that Posette Forever is a "Global Community".

Thanks.

(:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:lol: :)

Page 1 of 1