Posetteforever 2006 Calendar

Article
Post Posetteforever 2006 Calendar 

As Tormentor has said, it is time to start talking about the 2006 calendar.  So, let's start talking about and rendering for it.

I have been making some landscapes again, as you can see in the landscapes gallery.  Besides for the fun of it, I have been making them to be a part of another background package for the free stuff.  They will be for a members only Christmas event at ToD and as a prize for the PF Christmas exhibition.

If anyone would like of those I have posted in the gallery but is not yet packaged and uploaded to free stuff, for use as a background in an image for the calander, let me know and I will send you a higher resolution and quality PNG version that has not been modifed for the gallery posting.

Pangor

pangor [ 24 Nov 2005 00:24 ]

Comments
Thanks for the Christimas Exhibition prize Pangor!        

JanReinar [ 24 Nov 2005 18:38 ]
Thank you pangor       !!!

Tormie [ 24 Nov 2005 21:02 ]
I'll work for it soon !  

Tormie [ 24 Nov 2005 21:08 ]
SO, someone tell me more about that calendar thingie, please.

What rules? eg. must use of Posette or can take other figures etc?
image size? just an image or a real calendar?

posfan [ 09 Dec 2005 10:50 ]
Just an image, obviously Posette   has the priority   but you can even use another character  

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2005 11:12 ]
... and choose a month   !

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2005 11:13 ]
What size should the picture be?

Pangor

pangor [ 09 Dec 2005 18:03 ]
     Maybe 800x600 ?

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2005 21:56 ]
Thanks you

pangor [ 09 Dec 2005 22:26 ]
and when it must be ready? and where to upload them?

posfan [ 09 Dec 2005 23:36 ]
There is a special gallery in the album and obviously they should be ready for the end of the year (last time we've fnished it in march           )

Tormie [ 09 Dec 2005 23:41 ]
I had problems getting it together.   Ya thats it and I ran out of ink and the post service is always late in Italy. Not to mention everybody got the calender messed up and it was stapled wrong and we all showed up at our place of work on a Sunday. I mean this was the first time with it but really, come on now. A Christmas picture for July?   

tda42 [ 10 Dec 2005 02:57 ]
Hey Kenny, don't think I'm going to put it together for you this year ! (Tormie give Kenny scissors and glue, and  5 cents for the post service )

Tormie [ 10 Dec 2005 20:01 ]
I really would like to post mine, I specially would like a summer month, but I don't think will be in time since I must reinstall window this weekend and during the week I don't have much time.
I hate to reinstall all my software, that #$%!&ยก games that bother everything, no more games in my PC just emulators , nothing like a game console to play, just put the game and play

rayera [ 11 Dec 2005 00:29 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 1 of 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next