Posetteforever 2006 Calendar

Article
Oh, don't worry, we're famouse for being late   ...

Tormie [ 12 Dec 2005 05:01 ]

Comments
OK, I GIVE UP!  I am looking for a picnic style basket or a cooler chest that can be used to bring food to a park or beach.  I know I saw one somewhere once, but now that I need it, I can't find it where to download it from.  

Help, please.  

Pangor

pangor [ 12 Dec 2005 08:34 ]
Tormentor";p="27330 wrote: 
Oh, don't worry, we're famouse for being late   ...

Yah  like one time Torm forgot the keys to open the door to the web site. We sat  in the cold for hours.

tda42 [ 12 Dec 2005 12:45 ]
Pangor do a search at Renderosity free stuff, I just typed basket and a lot came out to chose from.
Hope you find something useful there

I thing the one here looks more like what you want
http://fast3d.actionbabecentral.com/kathindex.htm

if you don't know this site please look arround, it's full of stuff.

rayera [ 12 Dec 2005 16:00 ]
Quote:

Yah like one time Torm forgot the keys to open the door to the web site. We sat in the cold for hours

Tormie [ 12 Dec 2005 20:44 ]
Thank you, Reyera!

I had tried Renderosity free stuff, but I search with "picnic", I had not thought of searching for "basket"  

I have been to fast3d.co.uk before, but not for months now, and I had not thought of the place this time.  The Wicker Basket from there is almost a perfect match to what I was thinking about!  And some other nice things that I may use in the scene were there too.

Pangor

pangor [ 13 Dec 2005 02:53 ]
Thank for the help in finding the basket and there were lots of other things there for this picture!     But I didn't use any of them, not even the basket.    My inspration to me into other directions.  

Pangor

pangor [ 22 Dec 2005 00:03 ]
The gallery for the calendar pictures is ready for your pictures.

Pangor

pangor [ 22 Dec 2005 01:49 ]

Tormie [ 22 Dec 2005 04:51 ]
My picture is there!  

JanReinar [ 22 Dec 2005 12:44 ]
Post Re: Posetteforever 2006 Calendar 

If it's not yet too late (Poser arrived yesterday), I think I can have something ready if I can find the right clothes.  Anyone seen a spacesuit?

I will take January, if no one else has yet.

melamkish [ 22 Dec 2005 19:01 ]
Welcome to the world of Poser art.  Be careful to become an artist who uses Poser rather than a Poser Artist.

What version of Poser do you have?

I believe that January is open so it is yours now.

pangor [ 22 Dec 2005 20:57 ]
There are several spacesuits that can be located in the freestuff data base at Renderosity.  Do a search for the word "spacesuit" and you will get 9 results to choose from.

Pangor

pangor [ 22 Dec 2005 21:14 ]
Post Re: Posetteforever 2006 Calendar 

Thanks for the tips on the spacesuits.  Will take a look.

Your caution on art is welcome and noted.  My first posting will probably be as artistically simple as possible. Steep learning curve and much to learn.

Poser version 6.02

melamkish [ 23 Dec 2005 01:33 ]
Since you have a copy of Poser 6 you should go to Content Paradise free stuff and purchase the "Poser 6 Content Updater 1 Windows" "Poser 5 Content" and "P4 Ethnic Figure Pack"

Each of these take care of some error made in the packaging of Poser 6.

I did say purchase the free items.  They require you to go throught the purchase process and then pay nothing for the free items.

Pangor

pangor [ 23 Dec 2005 03:52 ]
HideWas this topic useful?
Page 2 of 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next