Subject:
Oh, don't worry, we're famouse for being late :whistle: ...

pangor
Subject:
OK, I GIVE UP! I am looking for a picnic style basket or a cooler chest that can be used to bring food to a park or beach. I know I saw one somewhere once, but now that I need it, I can't find it where to download it from. :oops:

Help, please. :pray:

Pangor

Subject:
Tormentor";p="27330 wrote: 
Oh, don't worry, we're famouse for being late :whistle: ...

Yah like one time Torm forgot the keys to open the door to the web site. We sat in the cold for hours. :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
Pangor do a search at Renderosity free stuff, I just typed basket and a lot came out to chose from.
Hope you find something useful there :)

I thing the one here looks more like what you want
http://fast3d.actionbabecentral.com/kathindex.htm

if you don't know this site please look arround, it's full of stuff.

Subject:
Quote:

Yah like one time Torm forgot the keys to open the door to the web site. We sat in the cold for hours

:redface: :redface: :redface:

pangor
Subject:
Thank you, Reyera!

I had tried Renderosity free stuff, but I search with "picnic", I had not thought of searching for "basket" :oops:

I have been to fast3d.co.uk before, but not for months now, and I had not thought of the place this time. The Wicker Basket from there is almost a perfect match to what I was thinking about! And some other nice things that I may use in the scene were there too.

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
Thank for the help in finding the basket and there were lots of other things there for this picture! :lol: But I didn't use any of them, not even the basket. :oops: My inspration to me into other directions. :roll:

Pangor

pangor
Subject:
The gallery for the calendar pictures is ready for your pictures.

Pangor

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Subject:
My picture is there! :lol:

Profile PM  
Subject: Re: Posetteforever 2006 Calendar
If it's not yet too late (Poser arrived yesterday), I think I can have something ready if I can find the right clothes. Anyone seen a spacesuit?

I will take January, if no one else has yet.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Welcome to the world of Poser art. Be careful to become an artist who uses Poser rather than a Poser Artist.

What version of Poser do you have?

I believe that January is open so it is yours now.

pangor
Subject:
There are several spacesuits that can be located in the freestuff data base at Renderosity. Do a search for the word "spacesuit" and you will get 9 results to choose from.

Pangor

Subject: Re: Posetteforever 2006 Calendar
Thanks for the tips on the spacesuits. Will take a look.

Your caution on art is welcome and noted. My first posting will probably be as artistically simple as possible. Steep learning curve and much to learn.

Poser version 6.02

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Since you have a copy of Poser 6 you should go to Content Paradise free stuff and purchase the "Poser 6 Content Updater 1 Windows" "Poser 5 Content" and "P4 Ethnic Figure Pack"

Each of these take care of some error made in the packaging of Poser 6.

I did say purchase the free items. They require you to go throught the purchase process and then pay nothing for the free items.

Pangor

Page 2 of 3