Subject: Re: Posetteforever 2006 Calendar
January is in the gallery.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Thank you, melamkish.

Everyone, we are deep into January already. And thre are plenty of months not yet spoken for. All of you, ugh us, who have already done a month,how about doing another month? Let's get 2006 ready before it is time to work on 2007. ;-)

Subject:
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I promise to give my entry the next week, I got some vacances glued with fake illness in order to complete some unfinished projects :roll: ...

Subject:
My pleasure, Pangor.

Tormie, what month are you planning, if I may ask. I have another idea for September, or possibly November, if I can find some simple leaf props or brush presets for photoshop. A chance to practise postwork.

Side note: I downloaded terragen last night. Wow. What a progrm! :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
August ! :lol: :thumb:

pangor
Subject:
Thank you, I will be taking another one soon too.

melamkish, are you thinking about a pile of dry leaves? As I recall someone at another site asked about that in topic about locating free resources and they were found. I will get the information and be right back.

pangor
Subject:
Found it! ...again. :oops: I remembered the question and I remembered that it was found, but I forgot that I was the one who found them that time. :oops:

A pile dead leaves is available at Ninja's Poser Freebies

Subject:
You must have read my mind! :lol: I have found some Leaf brush presets for photoshop, but a pile of dry leaves will fit right in. Thanks for the info. :thumb:

Profile PM  
Subject:
September has been added.

We may beat last years time if we keep going. Kenny may have to get the glue and scissors out early this year! :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
I am working on a three picture series for a challenge at 3DT. For after them, I have an idea for a calendar picture.

Subject:
If no one else has February in mind, I have a simple, quiet picture that would fill the spot.

Although, we might convince one of the Valentine exhibition artists to post a Valentine's theme in the February spot.

Profile PM  
Subject:
We are almost there. Only on month remains and that is October. :lol:

Profile PM  

Page 3 of 3