pangor
Subject: Crunch time!
It is March of 2006 will when will the 2006 Posetteforever Calendar be ready, December of 2007? ;-)

Let's get is finished this month. Everyone interested pick a remaining month and render a picture for it. Then if you are willing, pick another month and repeat.

All currently reserved months are again available. Uploading of calendar pictures do not count to you one picture a day limit.

Still available months are:

[strike:bc1c729842]February[/strike:bc1c729842]
[strike:bc1c729842]April[/strike:bc1c729842]
May
[strike:bc1c729842]August[/strike:bc1c729842]
October

Last edited by pangor on 05 Mar 2006 02:40; edited 2 times in total
pangor
Subject:
I will work on February.

Subject:
Unfortunally, I dont have too much time for playing with Poser at the moment :mmmh:
It would be easier not to stick to a special month, but to just make any pic pretty an suitable for a calendar...

We could stuff it wth some works from MBOTM :wink: :lol: :oops: ( ...hey, just a joke!)

Subject:
I'm sorry friends :oops: :oops: :oops: ... :mmmh: However I've an idea that could be nice... I'll think about it a little more :wink: ...

pangor
Subject:
Funny, I there was a MBotW picture in the calendar gallery. I uploaded it to the wrong gallery and moved to MBotW.

Ahjah, your idea of generic pictures not based ont he theme for the month would be fine. In we can make the pictures and then when uploaded ad to the title "for any month". Once we have 12 picture in the gallery, the for any month pictures will be assigned to any month that does not already have a picture dedicated to it.

Subject:
I just upload August! :wink:

Profile PM  
Subject:
I can take another month. I will let Tormie pick a month and then I will post my choice in the morning, my time.

Profile PM  
Subject:
Actually I don't know if I'll have the time for the picture melamkish :oops: ! So friends don't wait for me :pray: !

Last edited by Tormie on 03 Mar 2006 12:39; edited 1 time in total
Subject:
No problem Tormie. :)

I will start with April and if no one grabs May, I could continue the theme into a May picture also. As they say, "April showers bring May flowers!

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Feb is done and uploaded.

Subject:
April is in the calendar gallery.

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
Two more months to go. I plan to work on a wildcard image that can be used for any month. Don't let that stop you from working on either of the existing remaining months or another wildcard image. If it is not needed my wildcard will be rendered for the main gallery so, if it is not needed that is no problem. ;-)

Subject:
I have an idea ready for May. I plan to start on it tomorrow. For the rest of the night it is catch up time. :)

Profile PM  
Subject:
May is completed. Only October remains. :lol:

Profile PM  
pangor
Subject:
:D

Page 1 of 2